Congratulations Amy Coney Barrett on your Supreme Court nomination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the timing of the nomination and how political it is.

In a way, I feel for her being in the middle of controversy between our elected officials.

But interested in knowing more about the nominee and what comes out in the vetting before I make a full judgment.

Last edited:
Her and even her family was very Impressive

if I was a Dem I would be really upset that Garland didnt get a hearing

with that I know even though I was impressed with her soon the Dems will open my eyes :rolleyes: as they always do, starting with saving me from "Borks America" then of course they tried to warn me Thomas puts pubic hairs on coke cans, and also tried to warn us Kavanaugh was a serial rapist,

I think that condolences are a lot different from congratulations too. But to each their own.

Otherwise, nothing to say from me.

Since she is a member of People of Praise, a group that believes a wife should obey their husband's decisions in all things, does that mean he will be making her Supreme Court decisions for her, too? Women will have another seat on the court, but not another voice.

Since she is a member of People of Praise, a group that believes a wife should obey their husband's decisions in all things, does that mean he will be making her Supreme Court decisions for her, too? Women will have another seat on the court, but not another voice.
But has she said this? Has she said she must obey her husband's decisions in all things? Is there a sound bite? Can you post where she says her husband will be making decisions for her?

Because my religion believes a man was nailed to a cross. Murdered. But after he was proclaimed dead, he came back to life. Like, legit pushed a stone aside and came back. Like a zombie, maybe?

My religion claims a man put two of every single animal species on a boat. That he built. By hand.

In my religion, a virgin became pregnant. Never had sex. Had a baby. Seems normal.

My religion praises people that had slaves and multiple wives. Arranged marriages. Rapes of children.

My religion says it's ok for you to sin. You just have to go into a little box and tell those sins to a man, who is going to then relay my message to a God that will clear me (as long as I don't eat certain meats on certain days.....shrimp is okay!!)

Only men in my religion are worthy of delivering God's message.

Divorce is bad. Very bad. Wait. Unless I pay for an annulment. Give the church money. Then that marriage never happened. Even if children were conceived. Just. Pay. The. Coins. BAM! Marriage never happened!!

If I drink the blood of Christ (grape juice) and eat the body of Christ (a foam wafer), I'm all good!

If I pay for a candle, I might (just might!) have my prayers answered.

In my religion, children have been violently raped. Thousands of them. In modern times. And people revered the rapists. Respected them. Still stand by the church. Like, bloody anal rape of little boys. It's difficult to read that. But it is the truth. THOUSANDS raped. And still money given to bail these rapists out, via the collection plate.

But I promise you, I have never said "I blindly believe all of these ideas".

I don't have a soundbite saying I believe everything my religion stands for.

Is there a soundbite of Amy Coney Barrett saying her husband will be making her Supreme Court decisions for her?

Last edited:
But has she said this? Has she said she must obey her husband's decisions in all things? Is there a sound bite? Can you post where she says her husband will be making decisions for her?

Because my religion believes a man was nailed to a cross. Murdered. But after he was proclaimed dead, he came back to life. Like, legit pushed a stone aside and came back. Like a zombie, maybe?

My religion claims a man put two of every single animal species on a boat. That he built. By hand.

In my religion, a virgin became pregnant. Never had sex. Had a baby. Seems normal.

My religion praises people that had slaves and multiple wives. Arranged marriages. Rapes of children.

My religion says it's ok for you to sin. You just have to go into a little box and tell those sins to a man, who is going to then relay my message to a God that will clear me (as long as I don't eat certain meats on certain days.....shrimp is okay!!)

Only men in my religion are worthy of delivering God's message.

Divorce is bad. Very bad. Wait. Unless I pay for an annulment. Give the church money. Then that marriage never happened. Even if children were conceived. Just. Pay. The. Coins. BAM! Marriage never happened!!

If I drink the blood of Christ (grape juice) and eat the body of Christ (a foam wafer), I'm all good!

If I pay for a candle, I might (just might!) have my prayers answered.

In my religion, children have been violently raped. Thousands of them. In modern times. And people revered the rapists. Respected them. Still stand by the church. Like, bloody anal rape of little boys. It's difficult to read that. But it is the truth. THOUSANDS raped. And still money given to bail these rapists out, via the collection plate.

But I promise you, I have never said "I blindly believe all of these ideas".

I don't have a soundbite saying I believe everything my religion stands for.

Is there a soundbite of Amy Coney Barrett saying her husband will be making her Supreme Court decisions for her?

:rolleyes:

Is that a yes or a no? Are you speaking in emoji because of what my religion perpetuates?

I can't speak for Amy, but I know I don't believe everything my religion lays before me. But perhaps you know what Amy is thinking because you spoke to her. Did she say her husband is going to be making supreme court decisions for her due to her religion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter