Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista...just back

firecracker

never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou
We stayed off-property the first two night of our WDW vacation...I was too cheap to pay holiday rates at WDW resorts! So, we took advantage of the horrendously low prices at Orlando hotels.

We paid $29 a night and got a bit more than we paid for, but not much. The room was clean, had a fridge and microwave. The best thing about this hotel was it's location...very close to the entrance to WDW, just off of SR535N on Palm Parkway.

A couple of downsides: also close to I4 so you could hear the traffic occasionally. They also charged me a $10 deposit (refundable) for a hairdryer and I had to return it in 2 HOURS!!! I couldn't believe it! When I asked them to come pick it up before we left for the park, the man on the phone said, "Oh, don't worry. We have keys, so we can get into your room anytime!" That REALLY made me comfortable!

For the price, it was fine. But my DH and I agree that we won't stay there again unless we get a super great price again. With so many empty hotel rooms, it pays to shop around.

JMHO.

firecracker!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter