Combining Ohana ressies

bostonpluto

Earning My Ears
I just found out my brother and his family will be in the World during the same time I will be there with my family. We both have ressies for Ohana the same night, mine at 6:30 for 5 and his at 9:00 for 3. They would like to come early with us at 6:30. Do you think they would sit them with us at the earlier ressie time?

Call wdw-dine and ask the cast member if you can change your reservation from 5 people to 8. It depends on if they have a table big enough for 8 at that time. If you both get your reservation switched to 6:30, then you can maybe wait for two tables next to each other. Good luck!

I just combined 2 reservations at 'Ohana for September. We are staying onsite with DDP and the rest of my family are staying offsite. I made two seperate ADR's for our parties at the same time. When I thought about it, I got worried that they wouldn't be able to seat us together unless by chance they happened to have 2 tables together. So, rather than chance it, I called WDW dine and had the two reservations merged. Worked fine! They had to change the time a bit (from 6:20 to 6:45), but, I won't complain about that!

I had luck, hopefully you will too! Just make sure you have them cancel the later reservation, that way someone else can get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter