Combining Disney Gift Cards

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I'm thinking about buying a bunch of Disney GC's to purchase our AP's, so I would need a bunch of these (36) in order to make this large purchase. My question is about combining these 36 cards into 1 big one to use on the Disney Website to pay for the purchase. How difficult is it to combine this many? Have a lot of you had experience doing this?
Thanks!!

Hi All,

I'm thinking about buying a bunch of Disney GC's to purchase our AP's, so I would need a bunch of these (36) in order to make this large purchase. My question is about combining these 36 cards into 1 big one to use on the Disney Website to pay for the purchase. How difficult is it to combine this many? Have a lot of you had experience doing this?
Thanks!!
As long as the disneygiftcard.com website is functioning properly, it's easy to combine GCs into one GC with a maximum value of $1K. Click on "manage cards" to get started.

As long as the disneygiftcard.com website is functioning properly, it's easy to combine GCs into one GC with a maximum value of $1K. Click on "manage cards" to get started.
Ok, I'll have to see how many forms of payment I can use to purchase AP's or I can buy them individually.

It's been a while since I've combined cards but used to be that you could only have 5 active cards at one time. Not sure if they've changed this by now. $1000 per card is okay.

It's been a while since I've combined cards but used to be that you could only have 5 active cards at one time. Not sure if they've changed this by now. $1000 per card is okay.
Our AP's will cost $3660, so I just need to combine enough to pay for that. Does anyone know how many forms of payment Disney's website accepts? I can try it out to see too.

I did a chat with Disney and only one gift card and one other form of payment can be used for purchase. Just an FYI.

It is really easy to do but for a few days the site was not functioning properly. You can put at max $1000 on a card and can have 5 cards on your account at any given time. You do not have to add the cards to to your account to combine them, there is an option under Manage Cards > Transfer Balance

It can be a bit time consuming if you sit down and combine all the cards at once, but only because you are entering the card numbers and access codes one after the other after the other.
Once you have your routine down it shouldn't be an issue at all.

When we stayed at Disney in 2016 we could pay with as many cards as needed, but I handled it via phone. I think we had like 4-5 gift cards of various amounts. The CM that we worked with didn't bat an eye at that number of cards and seemed happy I had combined them to be all large value cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter