coin operated laundry

I know that Hilton Tokyo Bay does NOT have laundry. I believe the Sheraton does though

The Sheraton Grande has one. I actually posted about this a while ago and no one responded, but after doing some serious digging, I found a review on TripAdvisor of a couple who were NOT staying at the Sheraton but went just for laundry. They were really positive about it and said how appreciative there was laundry available there, and the manager of the Sheraton commented that he was glad they visited their facilities. So, I believe that anyone can come in and use the laundry because of this.

Wanted to report that I looked at the Japanese website for the Hilton Tokyo Bay and saw there that they have a coin laundry. We are considering moving our stay over to the Hilton from the Sheraton as we can save 30$ per night. So I contacted them and asked about laundry. This is the reply that I got:

„There is a self-service laundry on the B1F.
Laundry: 500 JPY for 30 minutes
Drying: 100 JPY for 15 minutes
Payment can be made in cash or electronically.“

This means that we will most likely go with the Hilton. I will report back with our experiences.

There are renovations ongoing at the Hilton, so I wonder if this a new upgrade? It did not exist when we stayed there in 2017.

Do the TDR hotels have coin laundry? If not, then it's good to know that Hilton does since I'll be staying there before my Vacation Package. I'll get laundry done there before my Disney stay.

Do the TDR hotels have coin laundry? If not, then it's good to know that Hilton does since I'll be staying there before my Vacation Package. I'll get laundry done there before my Disney stay.
Yes, at a few of them: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=laundry+tokyo+disney+hotels&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Laundry rooms for Guests staying at the hotel are available at the following hotels.
-Available 24 hours.
-Not available at the Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta.

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (on the first floor)
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel (on the third floor)

Washer: 300 yen per load (automatic detergent dispenser)
Dryer: 100 yen per 15 minutes
-A room key is required to enter the laundry room.

Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel (Each floor from the the second to fifth per building)
Washer: 200 yen per load
Dryer: 100 yen per 30 minutes
-Detergent (100 yen) can be purchased in the laundry room.
-There is no coin change machine in the laundry room. Please use the coin change machine on the first floor.

Yes, at a few of them: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=laundry+tokyo+disney+hotels&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Laundry rooms for Guests staying at the hotel are available at the following hotels.
-Available 24 hours.
-Not available at the Disney Ambassador Hotel and Tokyo DisneySea Hotel MiraCosta.

Tokyo Disneyland Hotel (on the first floor)
Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story Hotel (on the third floor)

Washer: 300 yen per load (automatic detergent dispenser)
Dryer: 100 yen per 15 minutes
-A room key is required to enter the laundry room.

Tokyo Disney Celebration Hotel (Each floor from the the second to fifth per building)
Washer: 200 yen per load
Dryer: 100 yen per 30 minutes
-Detergent (100 yen) can be purchased in the laundry room.
-There is no coin change machine in the laundry room. Please use the coin change machine on the first floor.
Thank you for the info! I plan to grab a vacation package at the Fantasy Springs hotel which I will wager does not have coin laundry. I'll do my laundry at the Hilton beforehand!

Thank you for the info! I plan to grab a vacation package at the Fantasy Springs hotel which I will wager does not have coin laundry. I'll do my laundry at the Hilton beforehand!
Actually, I'm pretty sure FSH has laundry, it just hasn't been added to that FAQ since it isn't open. But check out this one: https://faq.tokyodisneyresort.jp/tdr/en/faq_detail.html?id=24865
A laundry room is available in Fantasy Chateau (1st floor).
Details will be provided once confirmed.

- A room key is required to enter the Laundry Room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter