• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee to go?

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
Next week is my first Universal trip and we are staying at the Portofino. Is there anywhere in the hotel to get a coffee to go in the morning besides Starbucks and making coffee in the room?

Not a Starbucks fan, I presume? That's the only QS coffee option I know of at the resort. I was going to suggest stopping at HRH, but I believe the store there brews Starbucks as well.

If you can wait until you get to CityWalk or the parks, you could grab coffee from Cinnabon.

I run into this dilemma every time I'm at Universal. Part of my soul dies if I walk into a Star bucks so that's not an option for me. I just suck it up and grab whats in the hotels QS restaurant or head to Cinnabon in City Walk to get one.

If you're heading into IoA you can stop at croissant moon bakery, I believe they serve Lavazza. Almost across port of entry from the starbucks inside the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter