CocoCay music levels

warrenz1963

Mouseketeer
I've never been to Perfect Day at CocoCay, and my research on YouTube so far hasn't given me an answer. How loud is the music in Chill Island? How loud is the music in Hideaway Beach? Which area would you find more relaxing based on the music playing? The presence of children is not the issue, the potential annoyance of the music is. Are there even any "quiet" places in either area?

We were at Hideaway Beach last week. I didn't find the music particularly loud- especially if you are out in their beach area. For reference, I am a 49 yo women and loud music is NOT my thing!

Hideaway Beach just opened and we got a great deal at like $25 a person. Absolutely no regrets...pool was comfortable, beautiful view, swim up bar, and plenty of chairs and hammocks out by the beach.

We were at Hideaway Beach last week. I didn't find the music particularly loud- especially if you are out in their beach area. For reference, I am a 49 yo women and loud music is NOT my thing!

Hideaway Beach just opened and we got a great deal at like $25 a person. Absolutely no regrets...pool was comfortable, beautiful view, swim up bar, and plenty of chairs and hammocks out by the beach.
Thank you for the info!

I went to Cococay in November. We went to South beach. There was no music playing. It was relaxing and we had a great day there.

Chill Island is our favorite beach at Coco Cay. It's relatively quiet -- but not dead. It's also close to a palm forest (total shade) with hammocks, which my husband enjoys.

If I weren't going to Chill Island, I'd go to South Beach and follow along to the faaar right to the all-but-deserted beach.

I personally do not care for the pool, as it's loud -- but I like that the offer a variety of options for everyone. I wouldn't mind an hour or so, but I prefer to read my book.

I haven't been to Hideaway Beach -- I've heard it's not too loud on the far ends. I might be willing to pay IF I were traveling in the winter -- their pool is heated -- and IF the price were no more than $30. It seems to range widely in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter