Table for two by the window

Beach Club/Club Level
Lounge Doors

Seating

Drink area

Evening Drinks

Food Area

Desserts

I'm looking for information on Gluten allergies in the club lounges. Do they have anything available? Its hard to look at all the yummy stuff but only be able to drink a few things.

Hi hi hi everyone : ) any new CL Grand Floridan RP pictures to see? Thanks in advance

GF has two lounges. The Sugar Loaf building which is building 6 opens this Saturday. The Main Building Lounge will go under rehab through July. It should come back the first couple days of August.

I will try to post some pictures.

Thanks Clare your pictures of giving me an idea on what to expect : ) How was your experience at RP?

It was wonderful - I stayed in 2007 and liked it, this time I loved it :) the CMs were welcoming and genuinely friendly, I also felt the ambience perfect for relaxing, it really was a very comfortable enjoyable experience. Hope you enjoy it too. :goodvibes

I'd love to see if anyone has new pictures to add!! I love looking at these picture threads!!

Special request: Any new Poly CL pictures?! :stitch2:

Atrium Club in Contemporary -

tumblr_o911foLQxl1tde8r6o7_540.jpg

tumblr_o911foLQxl1tde8r6o6_540.jpg

tumblr_o911foLQxl1tde8r6o3_540.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter