Club level guests can buy more fast passes?

I would like to see a version of Early Morning Magic (EMM) or Disney After Hours (DAH) at every park (without cutting Regular/EMH hours). That would be a lot more affordable than a VIP Tour and still give people a decent chance at doing the new rides/lands. Throw in a decent breakfast like they do at MK for EMM and I would spend the money.

Frankly, I am surprised they haven't done it yet. I could see them just eliminating more EMH and just doing this. This is probably way more profitable since they don't have to open the entire park and staff it for a whole hour early.

Epcot:
Breakfast at Askerhus?, meet and greet with Anna and Elsa (with special guest Olaf!), unlimited rides on Test Track, FEA and Gran Fiesta Tour.

AK:
Breakfast at Tiffins?, early access to Pandora and unlimited rides on the rides there. (Maybe costs less since you only get two rides.)

DHS:
Breakfast at ABC Commissary?, with unlimited rides on all the Toy Story rides with meet and greets with Buzz, Woody and Jessie.

I would pay for ANY one of those in a heartbeat on my next trip to save the headache of trying to get Fast Passes for those rides, plus I think it would be fun to be in those parks when it is relatively empty.

And then once Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens - just have that land open and have breakfast in the Cantina and the shops open and unlimited rides, etc. - that could fetch a pretty penny I think

The more I think about it and the more the cost of onsite hotels goes up I am thinking this becomes a better and better idea. One could stay at the Swolphin or one of the Disney Springs resorts or even an off site time share and save more money than what that VIP tour would cost vs staying on site and *hoping* to get the FP at 60 days out

Granted I am sure others are thinking this way as well and why the SWL version of what they did at AK will be 3 times the cost

There's just no value in the Deluxes for *me* anymore, and the other options fill even less of my desired hotel preferences. I'd pay 3 times the Pandora price if that's how it goes down. However, I like that WDW is offering more options for hotel guests and this could be a reason I'd stay again. I'm very interested in the speculated new Epcot resort, but I'm sure they still won't have freaking 24 hour room service. Ugh.

The sad thing is that while most of agree that this is crazy expensive, when we get to the 50th aniversary with all the new rides and lands, along with everyone on the planet visiting, quite a few people will feel that they have to buy their extra fast passes so they do t loose out.

Especially those who are maybe coming back to Disney after years away and it's a one off trip

The more I think about it and the more the cost of onsite hotels goes up I am thinking this becomes a better and better idea. One could stay at the Swolphin or one of the Disney Springs resorts or even an off site time share and save more money than what that VIP tour would cost vs staying on site and *hoping* to get the FP at 60 days out

Granted I am sure others are thinking this way as well and why the SWL version of what they did at AK will be 3 times the cost

As much as I like the Disney resorts especially for me who is coming in from the UK, onsite just isn't worth while. Only benefit for me is the extra 30 days on fast passes, although that is a big thing.

My family are better staying offsite in a small Villa, doing a Walmart shop for brekasfasts and lunches in the park and having a few nice meals in the parks. I prefer using Uber than I do using the Disney buses.

Now if they offered the $50 fast passes to anyone even those staying offsite,then your talking but otherwise we can make do with the 3 free ones.

The sad thing is that while most of agree that this is crazy expensive, when we get to the 50th aniversary with all the new rides and lands, along with everyone on the planet visiting, quite a few people will feel that they have to buy their extra fast passes so they do t loose out.

Especially those who are maybe coming back to Disney after years away and it's a one off trip

I personally think that for all you are getting, it is crazy cheap. They undervalued the service and will be surveying the people who use it to see which parts of it are worth it.

i actually don't think the $50 is that bad for getting the 3 extra that can be booked at 90 days ( so basically guaranteeing access to whatever you want) and the reserved area for the night time shows. It's that ON TOP of paying for CL at a deluxe resort

If I could stay at Pop and pay $50 for this then that would be more appealing - but I don't see that happening (or if it does it will be way more than $50 or only 1 extra FP and no including the reserved viewing area, etc.)

As much as I like the Disney resorts especially for me who is coming in from the UK, onsite just isn't worth while. Only benefit for me is the extra 30 days on fast passes, although that is a big thing.

I'm a weird personal case, and love the Swolphin. I don't use DME even if I stay onsite and I'm never going to be booking WDW 60 days out, or very unlikely. Of course, I don't book even overseas trips 3 months out, so again, I'm not the normal WDW customer. If this service gave you easy access (although I never have an issue, even a couple of days ahead tbh) to hard to get fps at any point during the booking process, especially when SWL opens, I may start posting up at the CR/YC.

Again, does anyone know if WDW keeps CL sold out?

I wonder how it will work with regards to adding more day of FP's. Will someone need to have used all 6 before adding more? With the limitation of not being able to have any one FP duplicated then I wouldn't want to have to use 6 FP's before I could get another FP for our favourite rides.

I wonder how it will work with regards to adding more day of FP's. Will someone need to have used all 6 before adding more? With the limitation of not being able to have any one FP duplicated then I wouldn't want to have to use 6 FP's before I could get another FP for our favourite rides.

I was wondering the same thing, and just in general if they can be modified, especially time...

i actually don't think the $50 is that bad for getting the 3 extra that can be booked at 90 days ( so basically guaranteeing access to whatever you want) and the reserved area for the night time shows. It's that ON TOP of paying for CL at a deluxe resort

If I could stay at Pop and pay $50 for this then that would be more appealing - but I don't see that happening (or if it does it will be way more than $50 or only 1 extra FP and no including the reserved viewing area, etc.)

I agree. I think that is why this particular version of paid FP will stay at Club Level. Especially with the features of the FPs

I could see them putting out some other version though

Not worth it to me. I just save too much staying offsite. Id rather pump the money in extra days they extra FP's as I visit a couple times a year. Now if I was having a once in a life time or once in quite a few years trip, I could see where this would be absolutely worth it if staying at CL wasn't going to break the bank.

Do we even know if you couldn't hold 2 at once? If so, I missed it.

Question: there was earlier discussion (sorry, I can’t remember who said it) where someone mentioned getting same day FP for headliners with ease.

Has anyone else here had this experience? And I mean with ease, so refreshing a few times with success? We have 6 ticket holders, but we wouldn’t always all be riding together. Especially things with height limits. I’m not really concerned with FoP as we already have FP booked on that on two separate days.

I'm one of the people you were talking about. My best example is Hollywood Studios, so let's pretend you break into a group of 3 and 3. Group 1 wants to do shows so they go off and do that. Group 2 wants to go on the headliners. You'll see a prompt on the MDE app saying something to the effect of "Some people are eligible for another fastpass" so you tap that. Then you select those three people, creating a little FP group. Then, you select HS (in this example) and then you can see what's available for three people. You'll see a row of times on top and you can scroll across it. You might see something good, it helps to have an idea of what you want to do first. Something nearby? Everyone's favorite? Maybe troll your friend who hates ToT? Go for it. Book it, done. But what if there isn't anything much? Don't fret, just click the box for the next available time slot. See anything? If so, grab it. If not, click back to the first time slot, and just click back and forth a few times and you'll see something. People change their minds all the time. The best part is once you tap in, you can grab another fastpass. Instead of mindlessly standing in that FP line waiting for little jimmy to tie his shoe, grab another FP. Even if its kinda lame, you can modify it later.

I have the most luck at HS with 2 people, MK is pretty good for the mountains, haunted mansion, pirates, etc. Weirdly not Jungle Cruise but I'm sure if I wanted it I could find it. AK isn't super necessary, Everest has a fairly low wait time once it gets dark (in the normal times not holiday) and Epcot is a near ghost town in Future World in the evening.

$50/person/per day, MINIMUM 3day purchase? On top of the insane CL prices with decreased service/food offerings at most CL at the resorts that guests have increasingly been complaining about for years? Certainly, there no longer a decent return on the CL investment.

Nah, we're not biting on this one.

I'm sure Disney will release many more creative ways to try to extract more $$$ from guests leading up to the 50th.

I'm calling in the morning and booking this! Hopefully they will let me book it for just 5 days for the 4 of us. We will stay CL at the Contemporary for the whole 11 day trip but doing MK 3 days and HS 2 days. TSL will be open by then and I think the extra FP's will be useful at HS and MK more than at Epcot and AK.

I'm calling in the morning and booking this! Hopefully they will let me book it for just 5 days for the 4 of us. We will stay CL at the Contemporary for the whole 11 day trip but doing MK 3 days and HS 2 days. TSL will be open by then and I think the extra FP's will be useful at HS and MK more than at Epcot and AK.

What general date range are you planning on staying there? I'm just curious during what time of year people think it is worth it. I would say holiday season definitely, summer maybe, spring and fall not so much, but everybody values their own time and money differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!