Closest pharmacy to Uber to?

iheartglaciers

DIS Veteran
What is the closest pharmacy that we can Uber to? We’re here at Boardwalk and my sister needs Sudafed-D but pharmacies won’t deliver it. Thanks!!

What is the closest pharmacy that we can Uber to? We’re here at Boardwalk and my sister needs Sudafed-D but pharmacies won’t deliver it. Thanks!!

There's a Target very close to AK. I once went with a friend to the urgent care and we walked across the street to the Target to get the perscription, then took an Uber back to HS, which took about 10 minutes.

Target:
3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...a8a47bc9f23cb1!8m2!3d28.3436485!4d-81.6137539
(You can see AKL in the upper right of this map.)

There's also a Publix right there too if that helps.

There is a Walgreens on 192. The address is 7767 W Irolo Bronson Memorial Highway. that isn't too far from you, and I believe it is closer than the Target.

There's a Target very close to AK. I once went with a friend to the urgent care and we walked across the street to the Target to get the perscription, then took an Uber back to HS, which took about 10 minutes.

Target:
3200 Rolling Oaks Blvd, Kissimmee, FL 34747

There's also a Publix right there too if that helps.

Thank you!!! Poor girl came down with a cold on her birthday trip! :-(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter