CLOSED: Points for transfer 153 Old Key West (OKW) $18 per point (Dec '22 UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyAboutWDW

Earning My Ears
I have 153 Old Key West (OKW) points that I can transfer to a DVC member’s account (Payment via PayPal, $18 per point plus the PayPal transfer fee). These points are from my Dec 2022 use year and must be used by Nov 31, 2023 or banked by July 31, 2023, which would extend the use period to Nov 31, 2024. As a DVC member you may bank these points after accepting transfer since they are not in holding and have not been banked or borrowed in my account. Once transferred the points retain their original dating, use year, and home resort. All points must go in one transaction, no smaller transfers.

As DVC members we are allowed one point transfer to another member per use year. Transfer will be made once payment has been confirmed. I will need to know the name and address of the DVC Member accepting the transfer and the membership number of the account accepting the transfer.

Questions welcome!

:dogdance: :mickeyjum :goofy: :dumbo:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest