Click on a time and nothing happens...help!

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! Our ADR days was today and we want Fantasmic and ROL packages for 2nd week of May. I search and some time slot show up and when I click on one, nothing happens. The confirmation pages never show up. Does this mean these times are not bookable?

so 5/18 8am ROL TuskerHouse package the 8am 'Time Match' shows up and then I click on it and nothing happens. Why can't I book this available time?

I called Disney Dining and they say that those packages are available 60 days before. It's just strange that times pop up when you search and then you can't click through.

It finally just worked. And an FYI that Dis Dining told me false info, since I was able to book today. Not 60 days before, but over 180 days before!

That happened to me last night. I clicked on the time and nothing. It’s like it was frozen. I kept refreshing but was unable to get the adr. Then it was gone! Must be a glitch in the system.

Same thing happened to me the other day. I used a different browser and it worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter