Cirque tickets??

djh96

Mouseketeer
If I buy from a ticket agency how do I get seat location?
Thanks for help!

Kim

I'd recommend calling Cirque directly for the tickets. THe folks there are wonderful. I have gone to a few Cirque shows and have bought my tickets through them just about every time. WHich reminds me that next month, I have to call for my tickets to La Nouba during my upcoming trip. You can also go to the Cique Du Soleil website and print up a seating chart for the show so you will know where your seats are inthe Grand Chapiteau.

That's true, but with a savings of around $8 a ticket and being in need of 6 tickets and with all the $ already spent & still 6 months to go .............. I'd like to save the $48

Which agency has discounted tickets? We would LOVE to see the cirque show, but it is so expensive on top of an already expensive vacation. Discounted tickets would help a lot!!

Thanks

:D

Janet

Paramount has cat 2 tickets for $70 but you pay shipping with them. I believe ticketmania also has tix around 73 with free shipping. I just ordered dis tix with Para so went with them.

Cat 2 seating is pretty good for a Cirque show. I have sat down low in front and up high in the back and no seat is really a bad one, as long as you are not in the "wings" areas to the far right and left of the stage (from there you somewhat look at the backs of the performers). All in all, it is pretty much like going to a regular circus, just without the animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter