Christmas trees in hotel rooms

Tigjig

Earning My Ears
We will be there for christmas and plan on taking a small tabletop christmas tree with us. We will be staying at the all star music hotel and would like to decorate the tree with christmas lights would this be allowed in the hotel room? And has anyone else done this before?
Thank you,
Tig jig
:)

Yes we did- went to OKW for Christmas 8 years ago, and we ordered a tree from the local florist near Disney- had it lit every night that week - loved it so much as did the kids. At the end of our vacation we boxed it up and took it home on the plane! I do remember that there were other trees lit in other units too. Caroline

We didn't do it last Christmas, but I thnk it's such a cute idea. I even saw lights around some windows and balconies.:D

Yes it is allowed. Actually many people do this when they are going to be there over X-mas.

You should see what some of the people in the campground do for X-mas...it is great. Many decorate they entire area...lights on trees, light up reindeer...even saw a manger scene last year.

We celebrated the holidays at WDW this past year. In our AKL suite, Disney provided a Christmas tree with all the trimmings (lights included). Here is the link to my photo and another photo link.

In our BWV room, my mother provided a small Christmas tree with all the trimmings (okay, no lights this time!) for my young daughter. Here is the link to my photo. By the way, we had a BW view and Disney decorated our balcony with a huge greenery swag that included ornaments and lights. It looked lovely on our balcony (thanks, Disney!).

As you can see, the holidays can be celebrated while vacationing at WDW. You can either order a Christmas tree & all the trimmings from the Disney Florist or you can bring your own. Either way, you can’t go wrong.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter