• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Christmas Store

teril

Mouseketeer
Just back from WD had a glorious time. Stayed at the Carribean Beach and used STar Taxi if anyone has any questions. I messed up though and didn't purchase some Mickey Mouse Stocking Holders I found at the Disney Christmas Store Downtown. Does anyone know a phone number or an e-mail address I can contact them to purchase them?

I absolutely have to go into this store everytime we're at Disney! The last time we were there I grabbed a card that they have by the registers. The phone number is 407-828-2042. The fax is 407-828-8119. They also have an e-mail address..wdw.days.of.christmas@disney.com I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter