Christmas all year long!

Ann, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I missed the send-off. I hope that Zoe will be feeling better for the trip.

I would definitely skip Rock & Roll, Tower of Terror, Big Thunder, Space, Dinosaur, Expedition Everest, Mission. I'm not coming up with anything else at the moment.

I hope you have a magical trip and that all goes as planned. You truly need and deserve this vacation.

I just wanted to send a quick update to let you all know that things are going well. I thus far have had a very magical time with little to no hiccups. We have yet to really hit the parks hard because 1. There has been rain(yes you would think that we would be use to it and quite possibly brought it with us) and 2. My family has not been really wanting to. Ihave a moment now cause today I have a full day... But no one wants to get up. :scratchin. Do I go with out them ? ;)

Hope you all are enjoying your holiday season and or trip ( since I know some of you are away now or are about to be)
:hug:
Ann

Glad things are going well so far but bummer on the rain and party pooper family members. I say go to the park without them if they don't want to go! What's the point of being in WDW if you're not going to go to the parks!? Have fun!!

Happy to hear that you are having a magical time.. Oh the dreaded rain don't you just LOVE that.. NOT!!! When we went this past Aug it rained just about every day it seemed like.. That's when AZ has their Monsoon season so I think I brought the rain with us also.. Just keep on having a magical time we sure did.. We didn't let the rain ruin it for us.. We even rode BTM in the pelting rain and boy was that fun.. I would LOVE to do that ride in the rain again

I hope the rest of your trip is magical as well. Its so weird being at work, I feel like I should still be there and having a blast with you! I need to get Shelly to sign up and co-write the TR with me. I think she might! Also, she agrees Kira looks just like you. I'm so glad I met you and the rest of the family! :grouphug:

So happy to hear little to no hiccups on your trip thus far! :goodvibes I've been wondering how you are doing! Have you run into Heather yet?? Sounds like you and Betsy had a good time!! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear from you! Do you just love the decorations?? :santa:

Three more sleeps here and we are off! Talk to you soon!

Ann, thank you so much for checking in. I'm glad to hear that there have been only a couple of minor bumps. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your trip.

And I say GO WITHOUT THEM!

Ann, thank you so much for checking in. I'm glad to hear that there have been only a couple of minor bumps. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your trip.

And I say GO WITHOUT THEM!

That's what I texted her this morning. Otherwise if you don't go without them, you might regret it like my October trip.

I passed Ann my phone with all her messages on the ME as we drove to Pop. She read every one of them that day. And anyone who texted something on facebook to me and she was near, she got those messages too! :lmao:

That's what I texted her this morning. Otherwise if you don't go without them, you might regret it like my October trip.

I passed Ann my phone with all her messages on the ME as we drove to Pop. She read every one of them that day. And anyone who texted something on facebook to me and she was near, she got those messages too! :lmao:

Yeah! Thank you for doing that! :thumbsup2

Go without them whenever you get the chance!!!:woohoo: My husband is perfectly content on the balcony and I am a park commando type, lol. So we compromise and go together for awhile and I go out on my own or with my daughter:cheer2:. I hope you are loving the Wilderness Lodge, we stayed one night there in September and loved it! I would love to stay there if we ever go at Christmas time:santa:. Monica

I just wanted to send a quick update to let you all know that things are going well. I thus far have had a very magical time with little to no hiccups. We have yet to really hit the parks hard because 1. There has been rain(yes you would think that we would be use to it and quite possibly brought it with us) and 2. My family has not been really wanting to. Ihave a moment now cause today I have a full day... But no one wants to get up. :scratchin. Do I go with out them ? ;)

Hope you all are enjoying your holiday season and or trip ( since I know some of you are away now or are about to be)
:hug:
Ann

Lol, go without them! Everyone can meet up once they feel up to it.

Remember me saying that I'm not letting Grumpy sleep til noon? Well that practically happened every day. We didn't start any day until after 11am. I even slept til 10am the one day. That's unheard of for me! I'm up and at 'em every day by 6am. We only spent a total of 4 hours in a park. I wish we would have done more. I can make up the park time another day. But you can't make up the time you lose.

So glad you checked in....I have been thinking about you and Zoe every day hoping that everything was going well!

Leave the two grumpy's at the resort and you and Zoe go use those RIDEMAX plans!!!!

I apologize for not making specific replies... Just a quick update again

1. I truly love you all... You brighten my day every time I read your sweet comments.

2. I had such a fun time with Betsy.

3. I met up with Heather and her family. It was so nice to spend some time with her as well. Damien is so cute. I have two of the best pics of he and Zoe. One where he is looking like he doesn't quite know what to think about her and the other of Zoe having the same look.

4. If you do sum of all thrills... Don't let your teen son design the ride. :rotfl:

And finally 5. My family actually all made it to the park and stayed all day:woohoo:

1. I truly love you all... You brighten my day every time I read your sweet comments.

3. I met up with Heather and her family. It was so nice to spend some time with her as well. Damien is so cute. I have two of the best pics of he and Zoe. One where he is looking like he doesn't quite know what to think about her and the other of Zoe having the same look.

4. If you do sum of all thrills... Don't let your teen son design the ride. :rotfl:

And finally 5. My family actually all made it to the park and stayed all day:woohoo:

LOVE all five of these...great to hear. :goodvibes

So excited to hear an update from you Ann! I am glad you're having a great time. You cracked me up about Sum of all Thrills!

This post made my day!! :goodvibes So glad to hear from you in the first place but the good news is warm fuzzies! And I love warm fuzzies! :goodvibes

So glad to hear y'all are having good fun and awesome weather Ann! I can't wait for our meet Monday night! Happy Dance!!!!:banana:

Been a few day since my last update.... Let's see

Alex got violently ill on 12/14. Good thing I brought cleaning wipes and a canister of alcohol wipes... I spent chunk of the day wiping down the room.

12/15, we experienced some bus issues. We had an 8am ADR for tusker and we got out to the bus at about 7am.... The first bus came at about 8am :headache: needless to say we were a half hour late (as were pretty much every one going to tusker that morning since dispatch forgot to send out buses for breakfast ADRs ) so much for being in the park before opening.

12/16 we had our CP package ....CP was amazing... But our meal at LC HORRID! (I will go into more details on my tr)

Finally... Today, I Lost my phone. So if anyone tries to txt me and I don't get back... Well.. I have no phone :sad2:

Been a few day since my last update.... Let's see

Alex got violently ill on 12/14. Good thing I brought cleaning wipes and a canister of alcohol wipes... I spent chunk of the day wiping down the room.

12/15, we experienced some bus issues. We had an 8am ADR for tusker and we got out to the bus at about 7am.... The first bus came at about 8am :headache: needless to say we were a half hour late (as were pretty much every one going to tusker that morning since dispatch forgot to send out buses for breakfast ADRs ) so much for being in the park before opening.

12/16 we had our CP package ....CP was amazing... But our meal at LC HORRID! (I will go into more details on my tr)

Finally... Today, I Lost my phone. So if anyone tries to txt me and I don't get back... Well.. I have no phone :sad2:

Oh Ann!!! That's aweful! I hope he is feeling better and hope your phone is found!! Go to lost and found tonight or tomorrow morning in person if the phone isn't found. It's located at the TTC.

Sorry the meal was horrid.

I just texted you a few minutes ago about seeing if we can meet up on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter