Chemical Alley Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: She walked in. Her parents were out. She held her hands behind her back and looked down. She didn't know why she felt so awkward around him.

Ciel: He leaned against the wall, brushing back his black hair. He sighed. "So..."

Ooc: This is a drawing of what I think he looks like.
4tL1FvI.jpg

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: She looked up at him unsure of what to say. "is your sister okay? That guy didn't hurt her right?"

Ciel: He sighed. "No...he hurt her. She's got her boyfriend to protect her, now. What about Jordan? Why'd he pull such a jerk move as to break up with you?" he asked.

Jordan: "no" he said putting his face in his hands. He couldn't even tell if he was angry or sad. All he knew was that he hated him and he was hurt.

Marina: she hugged him. "He should've. He-" she sighed. "I'm sorry."

Marcus: he smiled. "Kay."

Ciel: He sighed. "No...he hurt her. She's got her boyfriend to protect her, now. What about Jordan? Why'd he pull such a jerk move as to break up with you?" he asked.

Jaycee: "oh, I'm so sorry." Just hearing Jordan's name made her eyes fill with tears. She shrugged trying not to cry "he said he fell in love with someone else."

Marina: she hugged him. "He should've. He-" she sighed. "I'm sorry."

Marcus: he smiled. "Kay."

Jordan: He turned and hugged her back. He swallowed "I don't know how I'm going to tell her." he let go of their hug staring at the wall in front of him "and you know what the worst part is? He's so proud of them" a tear fell "he carries around their pictures and had family portraits made. Even when he was still with us I never had that."

Tristan: He and Sylvia left the hospital. "So what does your family think of your cast?"

Sylvia: "They don't like them or me. They lock me up, even though it's not that bad, I'm not that ill."

Tristan: "I'm sorry. I'm guessing you don't want to go back to them?"

Sylvia: "I never want to see them again. I don't want them to ever find me."

Tristan: He looked at Sylvia. All of a sudden, his popularity, his fily, none of it mattered. Tge only thing that mattered was helping Sylvia to not be found. " I can make us disappear."

Sylvia: "You can?"

Tristan: "Yes."

Sylvia: "You will?"

Tristan: He took a deep breath. "Yes."

Sylvia: She squealed with happiness and kissed Tristan.

Tristan: Kissing Sylvia was amazing. Perhaps there would be some benefits to helping Sylvia.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "oh, I'm so sorry." Just hearing Jordan's name made her eyes fill with tears. She shrugged trying not to cry "he said he fell in love with someone else."

Ciel: "I'm sorry. Shouldn't have asked that..." he walked in front of her and took her hand. "Just know that he's the utmost idiot to give you up. I don't understand why anybody would do that to such a sweet girl like you."

Ciel: "I'm sorry. Shouldn't have asked that..." he walked in front of her and took her hand. "Just know that he's the utmost idiot to give you up. I don't understand why anybody would do that to such a sweet girl like you."

Jaycee: She smiled slightly and blushed. "thank you" she sniffed, she brought her free hand up and wiped her eyes.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: She smiled slightly and blushed. "thank you" she sniffed, she brought her free hand up and wiped her eyes.

Ciel: "No...it's what you need to hear. Not what you want to hear, but what you need. It's not comfort, but truth." He showed a relaxed smile. "I really do apologize. That was rude..."

Ciel: "No...it's what you need to hear. Not what you want to hear, but what you need. It's not comfort, but truth." He showed a relaxed smile. "I really do apologize. That was rude..."

Jaycee: she wasn't completely sure what he was apologizing for. "what are you sorry for? For asking? Or for telling me not to think you were just saying it because I want to hear it? You aren't being rude."

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: she wasn't completely sure what he was apologizing for. "what are you sorry for? For asking? Or for telling me not to think you were just saying it because I want to hear it? You aren't being rude."

Ciel: "For asking about it. Wounds of any type are hard to close." he remembered being bullied like it just happened. He remembered red, black, screams and a gunshot. He tried to shake off the memory.

Ciel: "For asking about it. Wounds of any type are hard to close." he remembered being bullied like it just happened. He remembered red, black, screams and a gunshot. He tried to shake off the memory.

Jaycee: "oh, it's alright. I like that you care enough to ask even when you hardly know me. Are you okay?"

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "oh, it's alright. I like that you care enough to ask even when you hardly know me. Are you okay?"

Ciel: He looked away. "Uh, yeah...just...just a memory coming back to me." he pushed it aside.

disneygirl520 said:
Jaycee: "oh, okay." She didn't know him well enough to ask what it was. She looked down.

Ciel: "Uh...do you like skating? Like roller skating? There's a rink not far away and my friend's dad owns the rink...would you wanna go?" he asked nervously.

Tristan: He could do most of the disappearing act himself. But there would be a few things he would need help with. If only his fellow ex-deaths were here to help him....

Ciel: "Uh...do you like skating? Like roller skating? There's a rink not far away and my friend's dad owns the rink...would you wanna go?" he asked nervously.

Jaycee: She was surprise by the question "um, yeah okay. That sounds like fun" she smiled slightly.

Jordan: He turned and hugged her back. He swallowed "I don't know how I'm going to tell her." he let go of their hug staring at the wall in front of him "and you know what the worst part is? He's so proud of them" a tear fell "he carries around their pictures and had family portraits made. Even when he was still with us I never had that."

Marina: "I'll tell her for you. It's okay." She wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry. He shouldn't have come back. He shouldn't have ever tried to redeem himself. He doesn't deserve you as a som. You're absolutely amazing, Jordan."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter