Chef Mickeys Brkfast or Dinner?

We Do CM's on the very first morning. Breakfast is OK. But, we do get it out of the way so that we move on to better food as we go. This next trip though we added an extra day and have my favorite Boathouse on Saturday night ahead of the Sunday morning CM's. Arghhhhhpirate:

We like both! If you have the DDP, check your other reservations and see which of these would fit in nicely. One trip I booked 3 breakfasts in a row and by day 3 was sorry I hadn't mixed it up more, especially if you choose a lot of buffets. Those meals can be fairly similar.

Appreciate the additional replies! We are definitely not doing a park on arrival day, and the breakfast plan is to mostly eat in our room. We will have a full kitchen and are planning to order groceries mainly for breakfast items, some snacks, and drinks. Originally the only planned breakfast ADR was going to be CM, but then I realized that might take away from park time. Then I was reading about the PPO ADRs and thought maybe we could try to snag one of those to utilize park time (my kids get up so early anyway). I was still hoping to fit in CM and thought maybe arrival day would be a way to work it in and kickoff our vaca. I would like to go back for the nostalgia factor for me and my parents, and honestly my kids will be blown away with the monorail running through and the characters. The only other buffet may end up being GG but does that really count as a buffet? And someone mentioned brunch? Thoughts on that? We don’t have flights yet but hoping to book one that lands at MCO about 10:45/11 and taking the magical express.

Thinking of taking our 2 year old here on our arrival day (non park) - how loud and crazy is it? I don’t want him to be overwhelmed. We have an ADR for late brunch at 2:15, but I’m rethinking it...

Breakfast or dinner at Chef Mickeys? I have only had breakfast there and that was when I was a kid...We are staying at BLT so I thought it would be ideal for the proximity and my son will get a kick out of the monorail going through the Contemporary. I originally thought we would do breakfast, but now that I am planning in more detail I'm not sure that I want to be tied down to a seated breakfast outside of a park. My other thought was to have dinner there on the day that we arrive. We should be arriving by lunch time and are not planning to go into any parks. Hate it? Love it? Please share.
Breakfast!!!! Stick with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter