check your rates NOW!!

I called and it took a little while, but here's how it all came out ;

Feb. 1-4 $134.00 aph rate
Feb. 4 $197.00 aph rate
Feb. 5 $134.00 aph rate
Feb. 6 $164.00 aph rate

overall savings of $417.00!!!!! It's worth the hour it took to get it straight!!:cool1:

we are booked at rpr in december for $181 a night. they said we couldnt get the platnum upgrade because we have 4 people and the king suites only sleep 3, so we were just given the water view upgrade:need to edit this; just rebooked under ap rate $149 per night. NEED TO EDIT AGAIN... received a call from universal reservations. they told me they will not honor my platinum upgrade if I use the ap rate. They said if I want the waterview room I need to pay the $181 rate. I agreed to that rate but I'm a bit p.o.'d about it.I couldnt get the suite upgrade Im entitled to and I cant get the best rate available as an annual pass holder.Not exactly the loyal customer rewards I was hoping for

I just saw tha aph rate for Feb. 2009 go to $129.99 a night at RPR. It was $134.00. They are still showing sold out for Feb. 4. But if you call they will work with you. I got $197.00 for that night. Not a bad deal!!!:cool1:

we are booked at rpr in december for $181 a night. they said we couldnt get the platnum upgrade because we have 4 people and the king suites only sleep 3, so we were just given the water view upgrade:need to edit this; just rebooked under ap rate $149 per night. NEED TO EDIT AGAIN... received a call from universal reservations. they told me they will not honor my platinum upgrade if I use the ap rate. They said if I want the waterview room I need to pay the $181 rate. I agreed to that rate but I'm a bit p.o.'d about it.I couldnt get the suite upgrade Im entitled to and I cant get the best rate available as an annual pass holder.Not exactly the loyal customer rewards I was hoping for

Upgrades have never been available using the AP rate. You can use the supersaver rate or the AAA rate and still get your upgrade.

Upgrades have never been available using the AP rate. You can use the supersaver rate or the AAA rate and still get your upgrade.

:thumbsup2

ap rate never has included the free upgrade.
the loews program excluded the ap rate from their program from the start.

i'm sure some homies have received mummy dust from a check in TM for upgrades in the past for special occasions. those upgrades were done at check in time not at the time of booking when using the AP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter