Check Your Drawers!

melomouse

DIS Veteran
Hi -

When this happened at our recent WL stay, I immediately said to myself - this goes to the TIPS board!

DS was checking the room as we checked out for odds & ends we might have forgotten. Pulls out the 2nd drawer under that TV-armoire-entertainment unit and pulls out my PJ top, then reaches further back, gets on his hands and knees and pulls out an almost brandnew set of 4T Pooh overalls left behind by a previous occupant!!

So much for efficient mousekeeping!!!???

Good reminder for any hotel stay - though I never had this happen before.:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

We appeared to have lost all 3 pairs of DS's swim trunks when we were there last week - finally checked back behind and under the drawer and found not only the trunks, but a girl's shirt. Under the adjoining drawer was a package of underwear (new, thankfully!). Maybe this is more common than it seems...

Lori

This has happened to me also - I've found a bathing suit and beach towel in a drawer and shampoo/conditioner left over in the shower. Make sure to check everywhere for leftover items!

When I read the title to this thread "Check your drawers", I thought about something else.
I thought it might have been about a personal experience after the Alien Encounter or the Tower of Terror!

He He

Bill

We were in NYC in 1994 and stayed at the Regah Royal. We ended up leaving our video camera recharger there. They then mailed it sealed nicely in a box to us within a week. Thank goodness for honest workers!
Twinz

My heart stopped as I was packing to come home from our trip last year. I had left my DH's sport coat in the hotel we stayed at prior to the one we were at, if that makes sense. It was an expensive one and I knew he'd be very angry if he lost it this way. I would be too, if it was something of mine that he left behind. I called the other hotel and they delivered it to us... along with someone's cheerleader's uniform, a Benetton t-shirt, and a roll of duct tape. I guess they'd been saving everything that was lost by its room number and we were the "lucky" ones to claim it.

I didn't bother to tell him the jacket was missing until I went to the lobby to meet the courier that they sent with it. I gave him a very generous tip for saving me the aggrevation of listening to my DH. ;)

Too funny, RUDisney! Now if any of the stuff in the package fit - besides the sportscoat.......????

The ubiquitous duct tape, too!!!!

They didn't fit any of us, and even if they did, our suitcases were quite full. I gave them to our translator for his wife and daughter. If nothing else, his daughter may have liked playing in the cheerleader uniform.

DH wore the sportcoat home. He didn't trust me after that. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter