check in question if flying in day before.

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
We are flying in the day before our cruise and spending the night at Copper Creek at the Wilderness Lodge, then taking a car service to the port.
While we are flying out together on disembarkation day, we are flying in on different planes. I am spending 4 days prior with my daughter's family since she is due to have another baby around June 1. On the day before we cruise, I have a flight from Pensacola to Atlanta and then to Orlando. About 20 minutes after I get to Orlando my husband will arrive on a straight flight from Detroit and we will both take magical express to the resort.
On my cruise online check in, I just put in that we are both coming from Detroit to save myself from entering three different flight numbers and get to the PAT time choice faster. Should I go in and change it? It's not our cruise day anyhow, so I'm not sure why it matters. Even if we are delayed we have hours and hours to get in and get to WDW and we leave for the ship the next day.

The day of the cruise you are comping from Copper Creek. I would put that as the pre cruise info.

Edit: I just looked and realized it doesn't offer WDW as the pre cruise location, it only gives it as a post cruise option.

Last edited:
The day of the cruise you are comping from Copper Creek. I would put that as the pre cruise info.

Edit: I just looked and realized it doesn't offer WDW as the pre cruise location, it only gives it as a post cruise option.

I believe when you purchase the transfers you tell them where you are staying if on property. I think that's what my TA has done anyway.

My extended family of 14 will be flying in 3 days before our cruise. We plan to book Happy Limo to drive all of us from SSR to PC. When it’s time to check in online for the cruise, do I just say “driving”?

My extended family of 14 will be flying in 3 days before our cruise. We plan to book Happy Limo to drive all of us from SSR to PC. When it’s time to check in online for the cruise, do I just say “driving”?

I think Disney only needs to know your specific plans, if you’re using their transfers. So if you’re using private transfers, saying 'driving' would be just fine.

I believe when you purchase the transfers you tell them where you are staying if on property. I think that's what my TA has done anyway.
I never purchase disney tranfers and they always ask where I'm going after my cruise during online check in. Not sure why they need to know where I'm going after my cruise but it's not like it's a secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter