Cheapest flights from Toronto

tsouth

Mousehouse Lover
Hello! Need your help.

What is the cheapest way to get to Orlando from Toronto?

We are going in October.

If we go through Buffalo, what airlines do you recommend?

Help!

It is 4 adults, 1 - 10 year old & 1 - 7 year old so budget is important.

Thanks.

I highly recommend Southwest airlines, I just booked return flights Buffalo to Orlando, non stop, 5 seats, for 755.00 US.

Even with converting to Canadian funds, you can't beat the price flying out of the U.S.!

I can't agree more with what melindaandrob wrote. i've been checking all the airlines & it seems Southwest out of Buffalo is the best.
flying out of T.O. means we REALLY get nailed with extra taxes.

BTW- don't forget to sign in under the Oct Dis meet for when you are going in Oct

This doesn't really help you, but for anyone who lives in SW Ontario, consider flying Air Tran from Flint. We booked 4 flights this August for a total of US$870 for direct flights FNT-MCO. The schedule is nice - leave Flint at 7:30am and the return flight leaves MCO 7:30pm giving you extra time on both arrival and departure days.

We've never used them before, but they're highly regarded on the Transportation Board. I'll give a more complete report on Air Tran when we get back.

- Mike

I went the SWA site this morning for the non-stop buff-MCO flight & it was there. Went back to book it, the non-stop was gone:eek:
So now I have to transfer in Baltimore, & pay an extra $10.00 per person. Oh well it's still a great price $644.00 for 4.
Although, I could use some reassurace...I've never booked over the internet before or gone out from Buffalo, please someone tell me it's going to be ok:( :confused: :eek:

MaMudduck we flew out of Buffalo to MCO this past March and yes I booked via the internet (first time booking online too) with Southwest Airlines and I would do it again in a heartbeat!:D We were lucky to book the non-stop flight.

We have nothing but praise for the staff and service of SW and really enjoyed the "simplicity" of Buffalo airport via YYZ Toronto!:)

Please be reassured that yes you did good!!!!;) :wave: :sunny:

Have fun planning your trip!:)

I booked through the internet for our flights this past Jan. I was so worried! What? I was going to show up with this thing I printed off my computer and they were going to let my whole family on the plane?! Right. There had to be a catch. Not only did they let us on the plane but they gave us snacks! :D
So easy, so inexpensive, I love SWA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter