Character meals and autographs

i would be fine if they stopped at restaurants since if you have a big table with multiple families/kids it can take them forever for them to get around. I remember at CP waiting well after we finished eating just to finish seeing the characters because how slow it was taking. M&G i think they should still sign.

You got lucky. We didn't get a sticker or an autograph card. My DD had her autograph book out after I'd read that Olaf signs autographs. The CM was kind of rude and said Olaf would not be signing anything that day. My DD was sad. I told her that Olaf didn't know how to spell. She's seen Frozen Ever After (dry banana hippy hat) so my explanation made sense to her. LOL. She would have been really happy with a card or even a sticker instead. I wish we had gotten something. The only other character we've met who doesn't sign at all is the Beast, but when we met Belle at Epcot, my DD asked Belle to sign for the Beast, and she did. :) So as of now, Olaf is the only missing spot in her autograph collection.

I'm surprised Olaf didn't sign. While I was at Disneyland for a quick trip last year I got his signature and a picture. Maybe it was a new change which stinks, but like you said a sticker or something would have been nice.

it just occurred to me that the best character interaction by far we've ever had was at hollywood and vine, and they don't sign there. So maybe not signing is a good thing... it will free up the characters to actually... interact.

I hope the "no signing" idea doesn't fly. I wouldn't mind a card at all if I was filling a book - I'd just glue it in, but we always did different things (like a photo mat or pillow case) where that wouldn't work.

it just occurred to me that the best character interaction by far we've ever had was at hollywood and vine, and they don't sign there. So maybe not signing is a good thing... it will free up the characters to actually... interact.
You haven't had characters sign at Hollywood & Vine? We've gotten autographs from Doc, Sofia, Jake and Handy Manny. I think they only meet at breakfast now, but that's almost always the meal we do there anyway. Are they not signing at breakfast any longer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter