Character house svg files?

KiwiMouseGirl

Mouseketeer
After consideration and some very helpful advise from fellow scrappers here on this thread, i have decided to purchase the cameo instead of the cricut. I've found some amazing sites with Disney svg files! I'm wondering if anyone had found a site that has the character's "houses" like you get with the Disney cricut cartridges (Pluto's, minnies ect with Mickey and Friends, the palace with Aladdin) I was planning on using these alot in my layouts, so hopefully some creative person has them hiding away out there :rotfl:

Yeah I have checked our Mardenz. I can't wait to cut some of her stuff! I had a quick look on Reddy's blog yesterday, but will have a proper go through tonight.

I'm contemplating just getting a cricut AND a cameo. One always seems to be able to do something I want that the other can't, haha!

I have the Mickey & friends cart so I haven't made them with Toontown gone in MK I don't see it happening (don't know if I can get DH to go to DL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter