Character Breakfast on Rest Day

Tink316

Mouseketeer
Would like to schedule a character breakfast, lunch or dinner for one of our rest days. My son loves all things Mickey. This will be the only character meal we do (note: we have never done any in the past). So looking for good food and character interaction (honestly, the food is probably more important). We are open to resort -- or park locations (we have passes for everyday we are there so it won't be a big deal to go to a park even if we don't do any rides or attractions. Suggestions? THANK YOU!

If it matters, we are staying at Contemporary.

Topolino's (Riviera Resort) includes Minnie, Mickey, Daisy, Donald, Cape May (Beach Club) includes Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy and Chef Mickey's (Contemporary) includes Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy. Everyone has their preferences, of course, but we've eaten at all 3 and never been disappointed with the selection or food. I hope you have a great trip!

Another vote for Topolino's breakfast! Even without the characters, it's my favorite breakfast on property, plus the resort is gorgeous and the view from the restaurant terrace is gorgeous. If you like pastries, make sure to stop in the cafe in the lobby or even the QS to get some of their signature items (the cookies and banana bread are delicious!). Garden Grill and Tusker House are also very good, but the food is better at Topolino's, IMHO. Chef Mickey's is at CR, but the food is not great. However, if you would rather a more convenient option, it doesn't get more convenient than eating in your own resort!

Yet another vote for Topolino's. We did two character breakfasts and this was our favorite, the food was fantastic and the characters spent quite a bit of time at our table and they came around twice. Mickey and Minnie both sat down at the table next to my daughter, it was very sweet.

Topolino's gets my vote as well! Our favorite character bkfst. We, on our departure day, book a late reservation (11:30ish). CM are so friendly, food is excellent & the character interaction is great, at least two stops at the table for pics and/or autographs. And - their outfits are adorable!!!

Happy planning!!

Topolino’s for food but Chef Mickey‘s is, IMO, a quintessential Disney experience and would be most convenient as you’re staying at Contemporary.

We couldn't get Topolino’s last year when we went, but we enjoy Cape May breakfast on our pool days. Its a nice breakfast and the characters are fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter