Character Autographs

KLF7

Earning My Ears
We are heading out on the Fantasy for our first cruise in less than 2 weeks! I have autograph books for my kids that we've used at WDW in the past. I've read that we can get certain characters to sign during scheduled meets so we will bring our books to those. My question is, if you happen upon a character while moving around the ship, do they sign? I don't really want to carry the books around all the time but I also don't want to see sad faces on my kids if they miss an opportunity because I'm not prepared.

We've seen random encounters with signings. I think it's up to the Character the CM assisting them and their time schedule. Just don't be disappointed if they say no.

We've seen random encounters with signings. I think it's up to the Character the CM assisting them and their time schedule. Just don't be disappointed if they say no.
Exactly, there are times they are on their way to like a kids club activiry or such where they may stop for a high five but dont have time to sign. Then there are strolls where they are out and about moving around to see as many of their friends as they can. At these times they will usually sign. Sometimes they de ide to spend their time dancing to the band in the atrium or playong games. Those times they dont sign and will most likely even not pose for pics (you can take candid oics obviously of your kid dancing/playong with them)

I don't really want to carry the books around all the time but I also don't want to see sad faces on my kids if they miss an opportunity because I'm not prepared.
There are so many opportunities to see characters through their scheduled times on a 7 day. If you happen to see one walking you can just say great we’ll get their autograph today at 1 pm, or 6, or 10 or tomorrow or the next day.

The only ones that are harder are Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Tink, Smee who are out on Pirate Day only usually and if you’re on a Marvel/Star Wars those aren’t week long appearances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter