Changing resorts

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
I will be splitting resorts on my March birthday trip. I will be staying at the All Star Music for the beginning of the trip and then moving at AKL the last 2 nights. I will not have a car. Can anyone give me the procedure for having my luggage transferred from on resort to the other.
Thanks

Let them know at ASMu that when you check out you will be transfering to AKL. The morning you check out they will have bell services come to take your luggage from your room and during the day they will transfer it for you to the AKL. When you check in at AKL later in the day just let them know that you transferred over from ASMu and they will have bell service bring the bags to your room for you.
I've done it a few times and it works very smoothly.

disnygrl00 described exactly what we did when we switched from ASMu to POFQ in Dec. Called Bell Services at 7:30a to pick up the bags and have them transferred. Took a backpack with a few necessities and headed to EPCOT for the day. Around 2p, we checked into POFQ, our room was ready and our luggage arrived sometime around 3p - piece of cake!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter