Changes to Western dining rotation

cjsmith

<font color=green>We can head over there together
I need help from recent Western cruisers. I now understand that they have changed the semi formal night and the formal night so that the semi formal is first. Has the rotation of menus and themes stayed the same or changed? I
understand that they may have changed the Master Chef's to The Best of and possibly switched the night to Friday night. What has taken it's place then on Wednesday night? Darn, I had everything planned as to what nights to eat in Palo (we have 3 cabins in our parties and were going to go to Palo twice.) Help!!!!!!
Carolyn

Carolyn,

mmouse has the charts updated on her website which she linked to another thread on this topic. Try scrolling through and looking for a subject line of "Recent Western Cruisers help needed" I think it was. Or if she is online she'll likely pop in here and post the link. Sorry, I can't remember it for sure but I THINK Best of went to Monday night along with Semi-formal?

Sorry I'm not more help than pointing you in a knowledgeable direction. We're only hoping for a Palo brunch as we want to try all the different menus at regular dinner.

Deb

I am trying to figure out the new western schedule as well so I can update my Western Dining Rotation Chart. I am hoping one of the DIS'ers on board this week will be able to let us know when they get back. If not, I am going to post to the 5/10 cruise thread and ask one of them to please write down what night is what!!!

I know the Semi-Formal is Monday and Formal is Thursday. I do not think the "theme" nights have changed meaning Mexicali is still on Wed night (Cozumel). Just not sure what menu is what night anymore.

MJ

MJ,
I wanted to give you a head-up
According to Barb's site, (she has navigators posted from 4/26 sailing) Tuesday is "Around the World" and Friday is "Best of"

Monday is semi-formal, Thursday is formal

Yuck, that means that the two formal nights are in the same restaurant. For those of us who are likely to get the LAPLAPL rotation, it puts us in Parrot Cay, the most "un-formal" of the three restaurants. I know one night we'll be eating at Palos :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter