Change of Codes and confirmation paper

frankiemom

DIS Veteran
Quick Question: When you call up and change a code do they send you a new confirmation paper in the mail? I changed my code last week but not receive a new confirmation sheet. Just wondering. Thanks.:confused:

yes you do and if you dont get one in a few days i would call--it generally comes about 1 week after the change is made.

Funny,

my reservation is in 2 pieces. My ressie for he Poly in one and my ressie for AKL in another.

I always only get one confirmation - even though I change both rates.

I guess I have to call again.

I just received my confirmation today for a rate change, and I it's dated 3/15 (I think that's when I called).

One thing is strange though, on my original reservation form it just listed the dates and rates, etc., but on my new form, it have a section that says "package type", and underneath it it says
"6-night disney package" - but when package are they talking about since I booked room only.

Mer --my original confirmation says "9 night AXA Disney Package" but I too booked a room only. I also checked my paper from last year and it said the same thing as this one did and again it was room only. I have not gotten my new one yet since I changed the code. I did it on the 14th so I guess I should be receiving any day now. :D

frankiemom
it's funny, when I change to AXA code awhile ago, I did not received another confirmation letter. When I just change to the new CZF code, I did. Although, it does not say anywhere on the confirmation what the code is, it just says Disney Package. Before it told me when the rate was per night and now it just says package total. I hope I'm not supposed to pay this in advance since it is now considered a package.

It does not say anything on the form about when anything is due. I am assuming everything is due at check in.

Mer, as long as you sent in your deposit, you don't owe anything until check--in as long as it was booked through CRO.:cool:

Hi! I also changed from the AXA code to the CZF code. My confirmations states, "Remaining Package Amount due by 4-13-03. No additional notices will be sent." Has anyone else received this message on their confirmation?

I called CRO and the CM told me that I did not have to pay the balance until check in. I hope I have been given the correct information. What would you do? Would you pay the balance or call and speak with another CM?

Thanks!

My confirmation says the same thing as yours, but the CM that I spoke to reassured me that I could pay the balance at check-in if I preferred. She said that now anytime they put in a code it shows up as a package, even if it is room only.

Sometimes I have gotten them and sometimes I haven't.. So I always ask them to send me out an updated confirmation and haven't had any problems.

I just got my revised ones in the mail today. with the same new code. mine does not say anywhere about paying... under amount due it is blank. amy

I applied the newest code on 3/14 and received my confirmation yesterday. Mine says Disney package as well with the full price including taxes instead of per night price. It does not say payment is due. I asked for CRO each time I called to apply a code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter