Cat. 3 embarkation day?

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
OK, I have read that if you are in a suite you get priority boarding. Neither I or Dave remembers seeing a special line for people in suites. We only remember the main line with castmember Tom leading the way. Could somebody explain where this second line's location is? Do we go to a different line for check-in? On our previous cruises we have always gotten to the port early (even though we always have taken the DCL bus) so check-in was easy and we have always been fairly close to the front of the main line. I am just curious as to what is different about this priority check-in. Thank you Kathy

There is a seperate concierge checkin desk, down by Castaway Club and the Supervisor's desks.

The concierge "line" is actually not really a line, the concierge guests sit in the little coffee bar area, and then are taken over to the Mickey Ears to board. :)

Kathy, you board with the disabled folks who get to board first. There will be a CM up by the Mouse Ears who will tell you where to line up. Tom has left DCL, unfortunately, he was a GREAT guy.

If the concierge check-in has a long line just go to any of the open counters, they can all check you in. :)

Thank you. My husband remembers the coffee bar, he informed me I had coffee from there. Hm, I don't remember. Nearlychildless, look for us, we will have our DCL shirts on and we too are almost nearly childless, our 3 boys are in college ages 22, 19 & 19. (yours, mine and ours family) Ours is 10. She is reaping the benefits of having old parents;). See you on March 15th! Kathy

Question about the priority boarding...

I'm in a Cat. 1 and my SIL is in a Cat 4, and we want to board together. Would they let us board together from the priority line?

I believe that you must have a gold concierge card to have priority boarding. I do not think that cat. 4 passengers receive concierge service therefor they would have a different color card and not be able to board with you.

You can take the people in a Cat 4 with you when boarding. We were in a Cat 3, and they let our friends who were in a Cat 6 board with us. All you have to do is ask!

Thanks Gretel...I figured it's no biggie and it wouldn't be a problem...I certainly plan to ask!

Kathy,
Our 16 year old is also suffering with old parents. She is an ours and we will be staying in orlando with her oldest sibling (43) and his wife. We even have a 7 year old grandson by her youngest sybiling, her sister who is 38. Its a sad life to be the youngest and get all those special trips!

Thanks Gretel! We will be in this situation and I didn't think it was possible. Now I know to ask. Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter