• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cast Members Seeing these Posts

Bill_Lin

Grateful to God
Do cast members have access to see these posts? Are they often viewed in this way?

The DISboarders who have been on Wish Trips to WDW are trying to find the best way to thank Disney and its CMs for making our trips so magically wonderful.

Would this be a good place for such a joint thread, or is there a better way someone could suggest?

Thank you for your time,

Bill

There are some CM's who are members of Disboards. Just FYI, I am not one, but I do know a few. So, you can certainly post things here & they will be seen by some CM's.

However, if you know of any extra-special ones (names, or at least date/time/location), you can also send an email to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com with all the details, and they'll make sure that it gets passed on to the appropriate department & Lead (supervisor) so that the individual(s) get recognized. Always a good thing to do!

Enjoy the Magic, & glad they spread it on so thick for you!

There are so many ways to recognize Cast Members. The e-mail address listed above is the best. Guest Communications is able to contact the Cast Members' leaders and either recognize them locally or even print the letter in the weekly global communications, which is a real high for the Cast Member. I've also gotten cards addressed much like a letter to Santa Claus: "Natalie, Christmas Shoppe, Magic Kingdom, Orlando FL."

I don't know many Cast Members check this board. I check it weekly to find stories to share with my fellow Cast, but I think I am in the minority.

Thank you for all the tips. What we really want is a way to make a general, large group thanks from all of us to all the CMs. Often, we don't have specific names, but we are blessed by EVERYONE at WDW.

Bill

Actually, there are a lot of CM's that do read here, including me!!! I like to know what you are complaining about and what worked out great for you!! I actually found out about this board from my leader 3 years ago!! It is read and I pass along the web address whenever I can!!

You guys are an awesome source of information!!! Sometimes the information is known even before us so this is a learning situation as well!!!

:)

I am a cm and I totally check this board out at least 2 times a week. I make ressies for all of yall and I like knowing what we are doing well :banana: and what we could be doing better.:idea:

Oh My Goodness! You want to know what you could do better. I CANNOT imagine. Several times in the last months I have had the chance to tell folks in my area how impressive it is that WDW CMs are ALL able to smile at Wish Trip Families. That seems to be statistically impossible, so pixie dust must be involved. We have no suggestions for improvement. Whatever you are doing is working like nothing on earth.

THANK YOU CMs for blessing my little Princess, my family and all of my friends on the Wish Trippers Unite! thread. :cool1::worship::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

:grouphug:Bill

Oh my goodness!! I am gushing!! It's 4th of July and I spent the day at wdw ress making dreams happen, and even though it was a holiday, it still was magical helping all my guests!! I hope to have you soon as a guest. PS if I could I would give you my "name"but that would truly take away the magic!!

I could just hug Roy Disney and every Cast Member right now. God Bless everyone one of you for showing such love to such special kids. You are the best people on earth.

Bill

CMs sure do read here. I am a CM, and visit the DIS daily.:)

Dear CMs,

At this thread, Wish Trippers Unite! you can find posts about Wish Trips. There are links to TRs there. You will see a LOT of appreciation for all the you CMs have done for us. Have Kleenex handy.

My main heroes are Jeff at MK Main Street Guest Services (read my TR to see why) and Matt and Alex at the Wish Trip Lounge.

Thanks for all the magic, pixiedust:

Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter