Cast Members and Extra Magic Hours

Tonyz

How do ya do? Pretty good, sure as you're born!
Can a DCP cast member get into the parks during morning Extra Magic Hours?

Can a DCP cast member get into the parks during morning Extra Magic Hours?
No, Cast members are not able to be on property for EMH. When our family visited during the kids College Program we added their names to the room and got them a bracelet and as a resort guest they were allowed to be there with us but on your own you are not.

I used to go to EMH and just walk through the parks and shops. I never attempted to ride attractions. I'm not promising you this is allowed, just that I did it and never hid it and no one told me it wasn't allowed. It was a nice time to walk the parks when they weren't crowded and enjoy a snack or go shopping.

I used to go to EMH and just walk through the parks and shops. I never attempted to ride attractions. I'm not promising you this is allowed, just that I did it and never hid it and no one told me it wasn't allowed. It was a nice time to walk the parks when they weren't crowded and enjoy a snack or go shopping.

So you could get in early as long as you didn't do any attractions?

So you could get in early as long as you didn't do any attractions?
No this would not work for the morning EMH, only the evening . Your gate pass will not let you in during the EMH only hours. If you hang back in the evening and just walk around you will be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!