Cast member said we can combine 2 QS for 1 TS

Mollygirl21

Mouseketeer
DH just called DVC Member Services to use our Disney gift cards to pay for the QSDP for our upcoming trip (website didn't give option to pay with gc) and the cast member said he was required to read through the description of the DDP so we know what it is. And he said we can combine two QS credtis for one TS credit.

I've never heard of this - can anyone confirm this is true?

Never heard of that and we’ve done a few different versions of the DP over the past 10-15 years, both free and paid. And the different versions of the full service and quick service plans. You used to be able to convert one QS credit to 3 snacks (not allowed anymore), but not QS to TS.

In the past you were able to convert 2 TS credits to a Signature Dining experience. I wonder if that’s what the CM meant to say? It would be great if you could convert 2 QS into a TS!

DH just called DVC Member Services to use our Disney gift cards to pay for the QSDP for our upcoming trip (website didn't give option to pay with gc) and the cast member said he was required to read through the description of the DDP so we know what it is. And he said we can combine two QS credtis for one TS credit.

I find this highly unlikely. I'd be thrilled if it was accurate but my guess is the castmember misspoke or was misinformed.

Unfortunately, that is incorrect information.

I called Member Services back and asked them to verify - the CM I spoke to called the Dining Plan dept and confirmed the info is incorrect. It's so frustrating when CMs offer inaccurate info for no reason! We didn't ask about options to combine credits, he simply said we could when he described the plan to us.

Reminds me of the time we checked in at the Poly and the bellman who met us outside pointed to the monorail and told us we could take it to AK. I hadn't asked for directions to AK or anything about the monorail, he just offered this random misinformation.

pointed to the monorail and told us we could take it to AK. I hadn't asked for directions to AK or anything about the monorail, he just offered this random misinformation.
You could if you rearranged the track from both MK and Epcot lines not sure there would be a return track but I am sure it would wait for you to go back on the same track!
A boat driver years ago from OKW to now DS said the tree houses were being refurbished and will part of DVC... That one was actually right, but at the time sounded ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter