Cash stay and DVC stay

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Hi
I have a DVC stay booked in June. We booked a cash stay for 3 days prior at same resort. Not leaving resort and just moving from cash to DVC side. Will they allow the reservations to be combined for the 60 plus dining reservations? I don’t think so but figured I would ask

Hi
I have a DVC stay booked in June. We booked a cash stay for 3 days prior at same resort. Not leaving resort and just moving from cash to DVC side. Will they allow the reservations to be combined for the 60 plus dining reservations? I don’t think so but figured I would ask

Nope

That's a hard no. It's basically like you are booked at two different hotels. Unfortunately they cannot be combined.

Will they allow the reservations to be combined for the 60 plus dining reservations?
SOMETIMES if you call Disney Dining and get a really nice CM and ask really nicely, they will book the ADRs for the second part of your split stay when you're 60 days from checkin for the first part. But you can't count on it, because Disney's system sees those two reservations as two completely separate stays with two completely separate ADR windows, so when it's done for someone it's totally pixie dust.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter