car seat carrying bag

mryder

Mouseketeer
I have heard people mention that they have car seat covers to carry their baby's car seat through the airport. Who makes these and where did you purchase them? It would be so much easier to have some type of cover with a handle.

Thanks in advance!

I bought mine at Babies R us and it works GREAT!! I actually just carry my DS's through the airport and use the one I bought to check DD's booster. I think I paid $25 for it, and it's worth every penny!!!

I bought a large, lightweight duffle bag and used that to carry DS's car seat to the gate. Once we got to the gate I put his stroller in it & gate checked it. It was waiting, in the bag, with the other strollers, when we got off the plane.

I wasn't going to put it in the bag, but I asked at the gate, and they asked one of the bag handling guys & he said definitely use the bag! I guess they get knocked around a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter