Car PickUp At CCC or Swan

quick question never been to Dolphin where is the alamo desk located?
Alamo/National is located in a guest services area just off the main lobby, pretty much on the opposite side from check-in. I think there’s a lobby map if you need it, but I found it easily the first time I was there to pick up a car.

quick question never been to Dolphin where is the alamo desk located?

As Ralph&Pam notes, the Alamo/National Rental desk is in the main lobby. If you're returning a car, you'll enter the lobby from the drive. As you enter head to the left side of the lobby. You'll see the Concierge and Disney Guest Services desks. Alamo/National is right around there.

If you're walking over from Epcot or any of the other Boardwalk-area resorts, you'll enter the hotel on by the fountain and take the escalator up to the lobby level. From there, vere right along the outskirts of the lobby and you'll run into the Alamo/National desk.

It's not hard to find. There's signage or you can just ask if you get lost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter