Captian DAVID on the ILLUMINATIOS CRUISE!!!

chatty

MICHIGANDER
Captian DAVID!

I am so sorry it took this long for me to write, but as my mother always said,'Better Late than never.

You were our captian on out Oct. 3rd. 2002 Illuminations Cruise. Judy and her sister set and made this Cruise possiable for all aboard. Just want to say thanks to Judy and her sister from New Hampshire..Thanks Guys!! Now our Captian David was the BEST!! He even saved a basketball from the water by the Boardwalk and threw it back to the owner and then he was thrown a toy from the booth there on the Boardwalk. He was so sweet, he gave it to a sweet little guy on our cruise that was under a year old. Dave, "what a Great Guy" He even went out of his way before Illuminations started and took us to see the fireworks at Fantasmic.. Dave you made our evening so enjoyable. In a matter of fact you made us want to do it again. So if anyones thinking about the Cruise ask for Dave..

P.S. all single Ladies, He's VERY GOOD LOOKING!!!

Thanks again and have a Great one and I hope we cane have you as our Captian again..

Nadine from Michigan husband (Joe)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter