Cape Kennedy

VMS

DIS Veteran
We are taking our first Cruise on the Wonder for 4 nights next March. We wanted to spend time at Cape Kennedy after we got off the cruise. We were thinking of spending the rest of the day Thursday and some of Friday. Our children at the time will be 13, 10 and 7. Have any of you out there done this, and do you think this is a good amount of time? Where do you think we should stay? Any advice is welcome.

Hi VMS.

Where do you think we should stay?

The first time I took my son to the Kennedy Space Center we stayed in Cocoa Beach. I think I'd recommend the Radisson now which is located in Port Canaveral. A good location for any pre-cruise lodging as well as your post-cruise itinerary...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter