Candlelight processional question

MickeyMouseCD524

DIS Veteran
Our window to book reservations is coming up and we were thinking of doing a breakfast package so we're guaranteed tickets to the Processional but does anyone know what time the performance usually is? Trying to also figure out the best time to schedule dinner that night with the fire works and such.

The packages aren't available yet so you wont be able to book it

Sorry should have clarified. We plan on booking the breakfast package for Candlelight but I'd like to lock in my dinner reservation at another EPCOT restaurant (not package). And am just trying to figure out what time the show is and when it gets done.

There are 3 shows a night: 5pm, 6:45pm, 8:15pm. When you book your breakfast package, you choose which show you'll attend. Last year, breakfast reservations could be found for all 3 showtimes but it took a bit of going back and forth to snag the showtime you wanted :)

So, you could tentatively plan for whatever show you wanted to attend and schedule your dinner around that and then once released, work to snag the breakfast & showtime you planned for.

There are 3 shows a night: 5pm, 6:45pm, 8:15pm. When you book your breakfast package, you choose which show you'll attend. Last year, breakfast reservations could be found for all 3 showtimes but it took a bit of going back and forth to snag the showtime you wanted :)

So, you could tentatively plan for whatever show you wanted to attend and schedule your dinner around that and then once released, work to snag the breakfast & showtime you planned for.

This information is just what I needed! Thank you so much! So I just book what time we're eating breakfast and what time we're seeing the show? Perfect! Sorry if this is a silly question. I've never been for Christmas before so it's a different ball of wax for me.

Last Xmas, I could not pick the time for the CP. I booked the meal, and one of the 3 CP shows was assigned. There was no opportunity to change it to another show.

Also keep in mind that Illuminations show is pushed back to 9:30pm during this time of year so as not to conflict with the end of the CP performance and the people leaving the theater.

Last Xmas, I could not pick the time for the CP. I booked the meal, and one of the 3 CP shows was assigned. There was no opportunity to change it to another show.

Did you book online or over the phone? When I booked breakfast at Garden Grill over the phone I was able to pick the show time.

For dinner, do you remember what the latest time you could select? I know for Rivers of Light it has to be 3 hrs before showtime, and I'm wondering if that is similar for CP?

For dinner, do you remember what the latest time you could select? I know for Rivers of Light it has to be 3 hrs before showtime, and I'm wondering if that is similar for CP?

Not sure about the specific requirements but we usually do a 4:30 pm or 5 pm dinner at Chefs for the 8:15 show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter