Candlelight Processional Dining Packages booking starts10/17

Coral Reef just showed up in availability. Maybe they're phased in adding them? I only saw Akershus and Biergarten at first.

I got one at Biergarten on the app no love on the website. I first got 12:05 pm for 7 pm show but the phone locked up and when I got back in it was already 12:40 pm availability only so went fast

Rose and Crown is now showing up for the Dec. 12th anyway. The 8:30 showing has all the restaurants avail on Dec.12th, so looks like everything is showing now.

Website not up for me, but app finally worked. I had several fix-its when I tried to complete on the app before finally getting one to process. Each time on app, only one restaurant option showed. I finally got one to go through, and it turned out to be what we wanted. KEEP TRYING!!! Don't give up. Good luck everyone!!

Keep looking. I kept getting times and then getting an error. I think the system then held each of those slots for 10 minutes. Things are filtering back in slowly.

ETA I think *everyone* trying to book kept holding slots but getting errored out, so all of the slots ended up in the 10 minute hold period.

Ha ha ha... Don't bother trying if you book for party of 1. NO Availability was shown. I finally changed to party of 2, and saw FEW time slots. I took Akershus Royal Banquet Hall breakfast.

Got what I wanted. Tip for what confused me...I was looking alphabetically under "E" for EPCOT Candlelight....Instead it floats to the top with "2023 EPCOT...."

Update, I kept checking and was able to change my reservation on 2 December to 12:05 pm from 12:40 pm as I kept seeing different times each time I went in. Don't give up and keep checking you may get what you want if at first you don't succed - still nothing on the website for me just in the app.

Nothing working on the app but on Disney site I got a 3:45 dinner at Biergarten for the 7:00 show on Dec 7

I got my 2 I wanted - last NPH show on the 8th and first Brendan Fraser on the 12th - both bfast at Akershus Hall…almost had Garden Grill bfast but glitched before I could reserve.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter