• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelling CRT, CP, CM & LTT before MVMCP

dreaminofdisney

<font color=blue>Wants it all....and now HAS IT AL
I've been putting the finale touches on our plans. I'm a park planning commando and now that December hours are out I have a few PS's we wont be needing. If anyone is interested I dont mind cordinating times to cancell.

All the PS's are for two people.

Dec 6th - CRT @ 9:40am
Dec 7th - LTT @ 5:10pm
Dec 7th - Chef Mickeys @ 5pm
Dec 12th - CP @ 10:25am
Dec 12th - LTT @ 4pm

edited to take off CP package (a happer DISer now has it)

Thanks for the post:p Would love to try for the CRT but unfortunately need it for just a few days later (12-10) but I'm sure someone will need it!!

My family (of 3) would love the 5:10 p.m. LTT PS on Dec 7th. Can you PM me to coordinate the cancellation/resie?

Thanks!:wave:

I would love to have the 8:00 Rose & Crown for 12/6. We (3 of us) have the CP package for that date but couldn't get the 8:00 seating, had to take a 4:50 p.m. for the 6:45 show. If you cancel, would I be able to call and change my times? This is the first year we have ever done anything like this and I'm not sure how all these packages work. Let me know if there is anything that we could work out.. I'm guessing not, since I need it for 3 people.. but hey, worth mentioning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter