• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cancelled ADRs remaining in MDE itinerary?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. In the past, I’ve had a few cancelled ADRs persist in my MDE itinerary - just ignored them. Recently the issue seems to have expanded to many canceled ADRs persisting. Very annoying. Anyone else having this problem and suggestions what to do? Thanks!

I had an old reservation show back up. It was weird and I was able to cancel it again and got a confirmation email. But I had cancelled that reservation weeks ago so I don’t really understand how it was showing up again

Yes I have canceled an dining reservation and it is still showing in my MDE and if I go to re cancel it it tells me I have to call to cancel but I haven’t even bothered. Also have a fort wilderness reservation still showing even though I canceled that over 6 months ago.

I'm having the same problem, too.. A few dining reservations that I've cancelled and were gone have now shown back up in my MDE. There's a message that it can't be cancelled; that I need to call (which I haven't done yet; was hoping it would work itself out....)

We just had one pop back up during our trip last week. We went to the concierge at BCV to get it taken care of, we almost got charged the fee as I didn't see it until the same day.

I'm having the same issue. Canceled a reservation, it disappeared at first, then reappeared last week. I also have tried to re-cancel without success. It is showing on both my app and desktop. I'm still a couple of months away, so I'll call closer to my trip to confirm that the reservation is actually canceled.

I am having the exact same issues. It shows all of my cancelled reservations. But it tells me I am I am unable to cancel them. Unlike the ones that I know of are active I am able to cancel. But what is really pissing me off is I'm trying to book reservations for other restaurants in time slots that I have cancelled reservations and it won't allow me. The old dining reservation pops up telling me I have a reservation would I like to keep it. But it does not give me an option to cancel.

It is my understanding that cancelled ADRs and FP never really disappear from MDE, they are just “hidden” once they are cancelled. It seems lately that they are not as hidden as they once were.

I am having the exact same issues. It shows all of my cancelled reservations. But it tells me I am I am unable to cancel them. Unlike the ones that I know of are active I am able to cancel. But what is really pissing me off is I'm trying to book reservations for other restaurants in time slots that I have cancelled reservations and it won't allow me. The old dining reservation pops up telling me I have a reservation would I like to keep it. But it does not give me an option to cancel.
That is so frustrating! Please update with how/if they resolve your issue. I’d be upset if I were trying to book another reservation at the same time as a canceled one and couldn’t!

in the app I have a couple of ADRS that I canceled show up but when I look on the website they are there and it says "Sorry cancellation of this reservation is currently unavailable"

My cancelled ADRs have been showing up for about 2 weeks now. I normally wouldn't care about a glitch like this but I'd really like to change some dining around and these phantom ADRs are in the way and aren't able to be cancelled. Hope there's a fix soon.

in the app I have a couple of ADRS that I canceled show up but when I look on the website they are there and it says "Sorry cancellation of this reservation is currently unavailable"

This is exactly the same issues I am having. I am also unable to book something for the slots that I have cancelled reservations showinf for. I hope they get it fixed soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter