Canadian Passport Renewal

Nagle

Proud Canadian
I just wanted to report here on my recent passport renewal. My passport is up for renewal in September so I decided to renew as soon as I got back from a 4 day trip to Ohio near the end of May. I didn’t want to be right at the end of it’s lifespan on or upcoming WDW trip in August.

I picked up the forms at the local Service Canada office here in Brockville, Ontario and filled everything out at home.

Made an appointment at the Brockville Service Canada office at opening on Wednesday June 5. The young man I met with was very helpful and proceeded to scan all of my documents to the main office. I paid for the 10 year renewal at that time. Their service standard was that it would be mailed to my within 20 working days if everything was in order (July 4).

I received my new passport on Thursday June 13. 😲.

I am completely pleased with the whole experience. Kudos to Service Canada!

It seems like they are really cranking them out now! Since April 2024 they have processed about 900,000 passports! That's incredible. Glad you got such quick service!

Drove my daughter (now 20 and not the cute little munchkin from the photo on the left) to her appointment for her first 'adult' passport late last Friday afternoon. Her new passport arrived this afternoon, so assuming it was mailed yesterday, it was two business days. And no, we don't have any travel currently scheduled, so it wasn't a rush request.

Drove my daughter (now 20 and not the cute little munchkin from the photo on the left) to her appointment for her first 'adult' passport late last Friday afternoon. Her new passport arrived this afternoon, so assuming it was mailed yesterday, it was two business days. And no, we don't have any travel currently scheduled, so it wasn't a rush request.
Wow! That’s really quick! :thumbsup2

My son got his first adult passport and my husband and I had to do our renewals a few weeks back. Lines were still long at the Whitby passport office, but we got our passports just over a week later. 7 business days in total. :)

I filled mine out online on June 7th.
Printed off and sent via UPS Courier on June 8th
I just got a Canada post card to pick it up tomorrow.
So 16 days in total ,,I am impressed. :dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:
I am in the GTA area.

Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter