Canadian Magic ~ June 10, 2012

I just wanted to update my info for the front page...

I am Jen and traveling with DH Tom and our two daughters Lindsey 8 and Sarah 4. This is our first Disney cruise and it is a total suprise for the girls! We will definitely participate in the FE group and I will send our info there too.

I am getting so excited!

I just wanted to update my info for the front page...

I am Jen and traveling with DH Tom and our two daughters Lindsey 8 and Sarah 4. This is our first Disney cruise and it is a total suprise for the girls! We will definitely participate in the FE group and I will send our info there too.

I am getting so excited!

let me know if you are interested in the Fish Extender exchange, if so, PM me your dis name, real name and cabin number. I need to know who is traveling with you (ages for kids please) and any special concerns.

Thanks and welcome aboard!!

Cayla

Padalyn, I do want to participate but can't send PMs until I reach a post count of 10...I need to get posting!

I will no longer be joining you all on this cruise. I wish I still was, but things have changed. Please feel free to use the images still, if you want to.

I will no longer be joining you all on this cruise. I wish I still was, but things have changed. Please feel free to use the images still, if you want to.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks though for making the imagines. They are great.

Padalyn, I do want to participate but can't send PMs until I reach a post count of 10...I need to get posting!

Three more posts and you are there. You can just say 'hi' to us three times in a row and you'll be set :)

Did anyone else receive a DCL packet today with info about the cruise? It makes it so real! :woohoo: It doesn't have a list of excursions yet, but it's nice to see any cruise information.

on the home page is a thread for folks to just post to get to the needed 10! I added your dis name and when you can get the rest of the info to me, that is fine.

Please - someone check the links I put in my signature...I know they work for me, but I want to be sure they work for others also!

If anyone else wants to join the FE exchange - please PM me the info listed on the linked page...the more the merrier :)

sorry to hear you won't be cruising....maybe another time!

No cruise packets yet...glad to hear they are coming out!!

Hello everyone;

I made a bit of a change - rather than posting the link in an individual post I added a link to the FE list to my signature. This way folks can click on any of my posts to get to the list. Please let me know if the link doesn't work...this is my first attempt at embedding a link in my signature!

Please, check your information to ensure that my typos aren't acting up again :rotfl:
(they are rather pesky!)

Class is over, I am going to be making updates more regularly now. I can finally relax a bit....well....we have a lot of travel planned, but that is easy stuff, right?

I will do my best to keep up with the threads, so if folks wish to post their information on the thread I should be able to catch it!

As of now - the consensus is to close the list at 30 days, if necessary limit it to 20 cabins (folks are more that welcome to be on multiple lists). If the cabin limit happens, I will most likely try to break it by deck if that is acceptable. Unlike the Dream and Fantasy, one can walk a whole deck without having to go up or down! Unless folks want the division to be by fore, mid and aft...you let me know!

I will bring paper copies of the list with me, and once we have a meet location I will have them with me. I also will keep a few on my door (look for the heavily decorated door!). I usually grab a wavephone while onboard, so I can be reached easily if one needs a list.

Cayla

Still on the cruise! But due to allergies (they've gotten worse, and contact's now an issue) discretion's the better part of valor and we need to drop out of the FE. So sorry guys.

But in good news, we got the first round of 'hey! you're going on a cruise in several months!' documents from Disney in the mail yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't send the kid out to get the mail.

Still on the cruise! But due to allergies (they've gotten worse, and contact's now an issue) discretion's the better part of valor and we need to drop out of the FE. So sorry guys.

But in good news, we got the first round of 'hey! you're going on a cruise in several months!' documents from Disney in the mail yesterday. Thank goodness I didn't send the kid out to get the mail.

sorry to hear you won't be part of the FE, but I completely understand! Near miss on the mail....

We were a near miss on the mail too! My 8 year old daughter brought the mail in that day but she must not have thumbed throught it. She gave it to my husband and when he saw what Disney sent he snuck it into my purse. I am going to have to be more careful about sending the girls out for the mail!

I am really excited to hear about excursions and other port information soon. We just returned from a Royal Caribbean cruise and we didn't plan our ports very well and wasted a lot of time. I hope to be a lot more prepared this time around!

Hi All! - I'm new to Disboards, but my family will be cruising with all of you in June. I'm going to try to join the facebook page.

We have not received a packet of info yet from Disney on this cruise :^( I'll be checking the mail avidly now looking for one.

Can't wait for this cruise :woohoo:

Welcome Gina!

I'm Jen and new to the boards and Disney Cruising! All the reading I've been doing is getting me so excited for this trip!

We'll be traveling with our three children - 2 girls ages 22 and 18 and one boy age 8. I know there will be plenty for the 8 year old to do, but is there anything special that focuses on the college age kids?

Oh, and what is FE? I'm trying to figure this all out :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter