Canadian Discounted Disneyland Tickets

keaster

DIS Veteran
We are going to purchase the discounted Canadian tickets for our Disneyland trip in March! However, when I go through the process on the website, it doesn't give me the option to add MaxPass like it does if I was just buying the non-discounted ones. Will I be able to add it later?

We were just at DL with Canadian discounted tickets. I went to add Max Pass at the gate before we used the tickets the first day and they said there was no way to do it without losing the discount. I ended up purchasing each day individually direct from the app. You may be able to do it at Guest Services once you have already entered the park, if you really want to add all the days at once.

We were just at DL with Canadian discounted tickets. I went to add Max Pass at the gate before we used the tickets the first day and they said there was no way to do it without losing the discount. I ended up purchasing each day individually direct from the app. You may be able to do it at Guest Services once you have already entered the park, if you really want to add all the days at once.

That's good to know thank you! I guess just purchasing each day from the app will be the way to go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter