• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you still get ears embroidered on property?

StacyStrong

DIS Veteran
If so, where?

When I was last there in Feb 2019, I couldn’t find anywhere that would do it.

I can't remember the name of the store, but it's at Disney springs across from the Christmas shop. Our son had his ears embroidered there in December.

The hat shop at MK does it. It's to the right after you walk under the train station next to the Mickey and Tink meet & greet building.

When I
The hat shop at MK does it. It's to the right after you walk under the train station next to the Mickey and Tink meet & greet building.

I didn't look when I was there this past November, but just did a quick search and articles from 2021 said Le Chapeau closed in 2021 permanently. It also isn't posted on the park map any more.

The last time I had ears embroidered was in 2021 at the Chapeau... but it looks like you can have it done at Box Office gifts at the Town Theater in MK or Wonderful World of Memories at Disney Springs.

Some online info says the Chapeau closed permanently in 2021, but there are also 2022 articles (Plan Disney among them) saying it only closed for refurbishment when they closed the bakery. Bakery is reopened and I swear when I was in there last month you were able to walk into that back area- but I am not sure.

ETA: this says it will reopen in 2023 so idk https://www.wdw-magazine.com/december-2022-disney-world-refurbishments-and-openings/#:~:text=The Chapeau: The Chapeau will,until the doors open again.

I didn't look when I was there this past November, but just did a quick search and articles from 2021 said Le Chapeau closed in 2021 permanently. It also isn't posted on the park map any more.

I can't believe that's gone - That shop was a staple!! 😟

When was this? When I last went, they said they no longer do it.

When I

It's not Le Chapeau - I don't remember the name but they have a bunch of ears/hats and some other merchandise. It's the store the Mickey meet and greet dumps out into. We had one done there for my niece's 1st birthday 2 weeks ago.

🤦‍♂️I totally read the title wrong..........I thought it meant actual physical ears............:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter