Can you share appetizers on the DDP?

DumboDash2006

Mouseketeer
We will have three adults and two kids on our trip. Can all three of us adults get an appetizer and share it among the five of us, or is that a no-no?

Are the appetizers big enough to share. From the pictures on the food pics thread, it appears that they are, but maybe not?

Of course I just know that if I order shrimp cocktail for an appetizer, dd will eat it all and leave me with none. Little piggy lol!

You can share anything you'd like. However, if you use any part of a TS credit, you have used the whole credit.

For instance, if you order 3 adult entrees, 3 beverages, 1 dessert, and 1 appetizer, you have used 3 TS credits.

You might consider whether you can order 3 appetizers, 3 entrees, 3 desserts, 3 beverages, and buy 2 beverages OOP and share the whole deal among the 5 of you. Also, many CS meals are big enough to share.

Some TS restaurants allow children to get an adult appetizer with a kid meal (Le Cellier) and/or a smoothie or milkshake as a beverage (LeCellier, WCC).

The downside to sharing is having everyone agree on what you'd like to get. We found that there was plenty of food to share in most places.

Yes you can share your meals. However for each TS credit you EACH get your own appetizer, entree and dessert. So there is no need to share just one appetizer.

We are planing on splitting two meals so we can go to a signature restaurant that costs two TS credits per person.

My DH and I shared not only our appetizers, but our entrees & desserts too! It's the best way to try more of the selections.

ENJOY!

Oops, I guess I didn't make myself clear.

I meant can we each order our own appetizer and then share? So we can each
sample three appetizers etc. Not trying to save credits (though we may share some counter service meals), there are just so many different things we want to try lol. It all looks good!

Sounds like we can though.

DumboDash2006 said:
Oops, I guess I didn't make myself clear.

I meant can we each order our own appetizer and then share? So we can each
sample three appetizers etc. Not trying to save credits (though we may share some counter service meals), there are just so many different things we want to try lol. It all looks good!

Sounds like we can though.

:dance3:
The Three of you CAN SHARE appetizers....
Once they are put on the table it doesn't matter who grabs what first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter