• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you say sugar high????

Fishbone†

<font color=blue>Does strange things while sleepin
I didn't pack a lunch today (nothing good to eat, and too lazy to make something). I thought maybe I'd go out and get something, but then Tamie brought me a Chocolate Croissant this morning (MY FAVORITE!!!) I ate it (of course) and then when lunch came I decided I wasn't hungry enough anymore to actually go out and get something.... supper's only 6.5 hours away. But then about an hour later I was a teeny bit hungry, so I grab some pistachio nuts I had left over (only about 15 or so)..... yummy!! And now, as I'm sitting here famished, Tamie brought me a brownie..... and not just any brownie.... these are the world's ABSOLUTE best brownies..... so now I'm full..... of sugar. Nice healthy lunch, huh???

WATCH OUT DIS..... I may be flying high and full of mischief in a couple of hours....... Anybody got a Mountain Dew I could have??

Sounds like Tamie is not such a good person to be around if you're trying to diet (or if you're diabetic)!!!;)

LOL! It's not normal for me to bring in that many sweets!

We had a meeting this morning and I offered to pick up rolls for it. It just so happens that no one touched the croissant so I offered it to Fishy!

I did buy the brownies with the intention of having a little afternoon snack. Little did I know it would be her lunch!

:) Tamie

Tamie--you should know BETTER than to get Fishy† all cranked up like that. At least since you were her ennabler, you are there to take the brunt of it too. :teeth:

Let us know if you find her curled up under her desk napping when she crashes from the sugar let down. hee hee hee

Hi Fishy† :wave:

LOL!!! Fishy on a sugar high!!!! Tamie! What WERE you thinking??? Heaven help us all!!!:teeth:

oh man....I would almost kill for a brownie right now! :eek:

You mean that this was not an appropriate days worth of food? Well, of course only until 5:00 or so. Then, time to eat again.

wow..those are two of my fav. things!! hehe We had brownies at church last night. The first one I got was great! A friend and I decided that it would be ok to go get another one if we walked up there together! heh That one wasnt as rich though:(
Glad you enjoyed your snacks :jester:

Groosch Fishsticks.....

yer'll need sumpin to wash that down with....

jolt-espresso.jpg

:teeth:

No GP have mercy on us! I'll be on the road tonight and if I get in front of Fishy I know I'm in trouble!;) :p

Hi Debster! :wave:

Hi Goofus! :wave:

Hi Dream! :wave:

Hi Kejoda! :wave:

Hi Dancergirl! :wave:

Hi Jamsmom! :wave:

Hi Tamie! :wave:

Hi FOJMO! :wave:

BROWNIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Don't worry Dream, they're nice and soft and denture-friendly!!! :p :p

Ain't the dentures I'm worried about you hyper young thing! Shoot I could gum those little devils!!! I just don't want too much padding on these old hips!!! Bad for the rheumatis!

I just don't want too much padding on these old hips!!! Bad for the rheumatis!

But helpful for the frequent falls.... :p

Hey Goofus..... thanks for the jolt, but next time could you make sure the expiration date isn't 09/15/1915?!?!? :rolleyes:

For the love of god GP, what are you doing????

You tell her Dream!!!!!

Tamie, see what you started? It could be days before we talk her down off this high. Days I tell you.

:eek:

Public Service Announcement

................DO THE MATH..............

FISHY.....

+

jolt-espresso.jpg

+

arg-s-m2l-joo0al0piy-tr.gif

=

taz1.gif

:teeth: :teeth:

Look what Goofus gave me!!! Some candy from his easter basket..... the date was hard to read, but I think it said April 7, 1901. He said he was about 12, so that would be about right..... I imagine Dream and Debster would have been too old for Easter baskets by then.

horehound.jpg

He said this was called Horehound Candy.....

rockcan.jpg

And this was called Rock Candy?? Doesn't sound too good to me!!

sensen.jpg

And this was some kind of Breath perfume (Breath freshener I assume), but they were all gone already..... I wonder why??? :p

MORE SUGAR...... WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Hey Goofus, I think we need another 12-pack of Jolt!!!!!

Heidi was that you running the red light! Your on such a high you can't even stop!:eek: :p

Oh. Are you supposed to stop at red lights???? :confused:
I thought those colored lights indicated which color car could go next. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter