Can I combine 2 offers?

Disney Addicted

DIS Veteran
Good morning! Am I able to purchase the Canadians get 20% off tickets, and then book a room under the up to 35% off for Disney+ subscribers?

I would think so. You can buy the room and the tickets separately.

You do not need to be a Disney+ subscriber for the room discount. That subscription requirement is only for the Summer Free Dining offer.

I’m going to try to combine FD with Cdn tickets. Won’t be booking today but going to try. Will let you know although we’re not in Canada today so I may not be able to get a true picture. Guessing I’ll need to wait to try when I’m back in the country Sunday.

I would think so. You can buy the room and the tickets separately.

You do not need to be a Disney+ subscriber for the room discount. That subscription requirement is only for the Summer Free Dining offer.
Ohh right. I got the offers mixed up. Thanks! Since we can purchase the room and tickets separately, that is my hope. I thought I read somewhere though that only 1 special offer can be applied. Hopefully I can do both. Otherwise, the free dining is our best option.

I’m going to try to combine FD with Cdn tickets. Won’t be booking today but going to try. Will let you know although we’re not in Canada today so I may not be able to get a true picture. Guessing I’ll need to wait to try when I’m back in the country Sunday.
That would be very nice if you can combine FD with CDN tickets!

The Disney+ package includes hotel, park tickets, and dining as a single system. I suppose you could save the tickets for a later use, but I do not expect you can combine offers.

this is a time that a call might help. I know the first year they offered the Canadian Residents tickets we needed 3 separate reservations for a family trip. Our son called and disney was able to apply the discount to the tickets and lowered his package total letting him keep everything else the same. we hadn't booked a room for our daughter yet and when I did that online myself, it came to the same price even though it didn't mention the tickets were CDN ones.
I suggest doing some mockup reservations, see what the price comes to if you book any or all of the discounts, disney math is a circle of h e l l !

I did a mockup yesterday:

1-put Canadian tickets in cart, saved cart
2-added a discounted room reservation

The total cart was the correct price, and I could book it as a package with only 200$ deposit. But I did not go until the end, as I made a room reservation earlier.

I had an existing reservation with the kids play and dine and called today to see if I could swap to room discount AND cdn tickets, and I could so yes you can stack a room discount and the cdn tickets. She did book it as two separate transactions though so I had to buy the tickets in full, but the room only needed the deposit. I was stuggling with the website earlier when I tried to book them together online, it wasn't working for me and kept dumping me into an empty cart! I am not exactly sure what the difference between a package and booking both separately are aside from the payment/refund policy? Any one know if there are any other differences?

I am not exactly sure what the difference between a package and booking both separately are aside from the payment/refund policy? Any one know if there are any other differences?
You won't get the free extras, like the Minigolf game, and the luggage tags (maybe those don't exist anymore?). Can't purchase Dining Plan, which you probably new.

You won't get the free extras, like the Minigolf game, and the luggage tags (maybe those don't exist anymore?). Can't purchase Dining Plan, which you probably new.
To get these, you could reserve the room as a package with no ticket. Adding a dining plan is now allowed, from what I understand.

To get these, you could reserve the room as a package with no ticket. Adding a dining plan is now allowed, from what I understand.

Oh, that's new abput the dining plan. Thanks for correcting me.

The person on the phone did say I could add a dining plan if I wanted to (I didn't at it's regular price). And it does look like they gave me the 'room basic plan package' so I do get these extras for what they're worth :) My daughter does like luggage tags! ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter