Calling all Philharmagic experts...

ranthony

DIS Veteran
I know that Philharmagic is sort of a hodge-podge of Disney songs but I was wondering if anyone can remember any of them specifically. I would like to "prep" my DS2 for the music by playing it for him at home. All I know now is that "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast is one of the songs.

TIA,
Rhonda

I can't remember all of them, but the one from Aladdin is in there also, " A whole new world"!!

part of "Part of my World" from the Little Mermaid

Also the song (from Fantasia?) where the mops are marching out to clean up a spill.....

I know there is one from The Little Mermaid, The Sorcerer Mickey scene from Fantasia, I Just Can't Wait to be King from the Lion King, I think, You Can Fly from Peter Pan. That's all I can remeber for now. Hope it helps

Part of Your World---Ariel
I Just Can't Wait to Be King---Simba
You Can Fly---Peter Pan
Be Our Guest---Lumiere
Whole New World---Alladin

That's all I can remember, plus some of the Fantasia music.

This is an awesome show BTW!

Have Fun!

I bought my DD's the Disney Greatest Hit's CD's I, II and III and put them in the car. It really helped them get aquainted with all that wonderful Disney music!

Have a wonderful trip!!:wave:

My DS is also 2 and he is *very* active. I was thinking of skipping Philharmagic because I wasn't sure he could sit through it. Any opinions on whether a 2yo might be okay? Is this something we can leave in the middle of if he freaks?
Thanks!

I took my very active DS when he was 2 1/2. He loved it. There is so much going on & because of how the screen is made it is like there is something going on all around you. It is nothing like getting them to sit thru a regular movie. However if you think it might be a problem, I would sit at the end of a row. The rows are very long so if you are in the middle you will not be able to get out during the movie.

My 2 yr old has sat through it 3 times now, and he loves it!! He just throws a tantrum when it's time to give the glasses back. Ironically, my 6 yr old is the one who doesn't like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter